ADD A BULGE AND PEC SLIDER FOR MALES!

Kuruchu

Please do it. As a heterosexual female the only fanservice there is are the abs that the guys have. das it. While men have fanservice from the female characters such as large breats, butt, lewd costumes and positions etc, while all the male costumes rarely show their torso exposed and their chest and crotch are flatter than a Lyn. Please. Add a slider for their crotch area. And one for their chest too : ^ ). It is unfair, and they deserve equality!!! ( ^ :

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Alukah said:

People are only okay with revealing outfits or oversexualized characters when it's female characters, it shows the double standard :/

But yeah I agree, male characters should show a bit more skin.

I actually don't think there are double standards since no one is really opposed to this. o.o I've yet to read any (real) disposition towards males showing skin.

With that said, @Kuruchu I do believe a few more options for everyone is currently in the works to allow more customization. I'm not sure on the ETA but if this isn't already slated for the added stuff then hopefully they see this and/or at least become aware of it.

Best of luck to getting your demands noticed!

I have to agree about double standards. Frankly, I'm sick of seeing fat, skinny, ugly, hairy, balding  males getting the leading role in 98% of movies, books, plays, tv shows, videos. When are the muscle bound hunks going to get their spot in the light. 

What do women even universally sexualize?

Guys is easy: boobs, butt, hips. Small waists

But women are like all over the place: Some like skinny pretty boys, some like buff/well cut guys, heck some like those beefy lumberjack types. I demand a consensus from hetero chicks!

19 minutes ago, Lumina said:

But women are like all over the place: Some like skinny pretty boys, some like buff/well cut guys, heck some like those beefy lumberjack types. I demand a consensus from hetero chicks!

Pretty boys with bulge 

This game has neither

25 minutes ago, Lumina said:

LOL I just want to let you know what you are saying makes no sense.

Girls is easy: Chest, butt, and his bulge.

Guys are all over the place: Some like skinny pretty girls, some like tall model types, heck some like butch muscle women! 

1 hour ago, Lumina said:

<snip>

Tall, broad shoulders, good hair or owns his baldness, doesn't need a mommy, has own means of transportation, is secure in his masculinity, can handle his liquor, can handle a woman who can handle her liquor...

But as far as the original post goes, I'm all for it.  Equality! ;)

4 minutes ago, Shautru said:

Tall, broad shoulders, good hair or owns his baldness, doesn't need a mommy, has own means of transportation, is secure in his masculinity, can handle his liquor, can handle a woman who can handle her liquor...

But as far as the original post goes, I'm all for it.  Equality! ;)

So basically, rich with a big car but small donger, gotcha.

3 hours ago, LordLokai said:

Try playing a Gon, first thing i noticed when i got my one costume in graveyard area was my gon's abbs being displayed to the world... But i wouldnt mind more male costumes being a little more revealing. 

hav u not discovered the angel outfit? neeeeeeeeed hnnnnnngggggggg

while it lacks abs and chest it makes up for it in legs4days #thickthighssavelives

24 minutes ago, MegaDeth666 said:

So basically, rich with a big car but small donger, gotcha.

How you got rich and big car out of that I'll never know.  I love how you just skipped ALL the other stuff.  I mean, I could point out the mind automatically jumping to those material things might be indicative that said person only appreciates such shallow characteristics in others.  <whistles a little tune>

Archived