Please fix assassin skill translation on what does or does not break stealth.

NueHoujuu

Shadow drain doesn't actually explain that it doesn't break stealth (even against an unpoisoned enemy).

Lightning rod's 3rd row doesn't explain that it doesn't break stealth.

etc.

This is a very important thing to know for assassins. I hope other classes don't have their basic mechanics broken like this.

On 10 feb we get a new patch with a new skill interface, lets wait for that patch before we ask for translation issue on General Discussion forum. (its not really the place but heck, it may work...)

Not saying you are wrong or anything, considering the amount of time they had with this game. I expected a lot more from translation ...

Lets say they have a schedule of release for a game on the first of january 2017 and the first of february same year they have a patch ready for release that changes feature X . (Trust me, they worked on this patch way before the actual release of the game, is not something they cracked up a week before announcement) 

Pretty sure no one will work on refining that feature X considering its gonna be changed on february anyway... At least i hope this is what really happen. 

9 minutes ago, tehs said:

things that break stealth say 'switches to decoy stance'
things that dont, dont.

Exactly.

If it can be used in Stealth and doesn't say "Switches to Decoy Stance", it means you remain in Stealth.

While that is technically true, it is misleading.

For example, Close Shave's prereq is Stun, but it does not say "Switches to Decoy Stance".

So I thought it might be letting me keep stealth, but it turns out it does not.

This is awkward/confusing skill description.

Actually, when I use it while in stealth, it does this weird thing where I pop out of stealth, then at the end of the attack, go back to stealth for like one frame, then break stealth. But I'm not sure if it's just because I'm spamming skills too fast and actually breaking stealth.

i suggest you to read that

https://bnstree.com/AS

Here the skill translation are correct, and not random google translation.

Also, i dont know if its issue because horrific NC server and high ping ( when i ALL other online game i never go above 50-60 ), but there is quite many bug with sin skills. Like :

- for whatever reason, in decoy stance, when using shuriken stage1 tier 2 ( so not tier 3 ) the game randomly trigger Sneak attack...

- With shadow dash stage 1 tier 4 ( or 3 ), when getting out stealth, the skill doesnt work for like 1sec even if you meet all requierement to use it.

- Sometime you get out stealth when using rb-f combo even if there is no reason ( like alone behind the mob, and like 3sec stealth left )

- I ever experienced a dark strike trigger ( the F skill when crit with heart stab in decoy stance ) when i was in stealth ( so only lingthning crash should trigger )

guess i forget other issue,  but its more than irritating not having the skill working as intented. ( and so mess up your gameplay with all thoses issues )

Archived