Winter Chest

NightyNight

23 minutes ago, CaptainToby said:

Guy on reddit bought chests for 6000$, no outfit.

People keep saying different things regarding this. Someone says it's USD, someone says it's euros. Someone says he didn't get any costume and others day he got 40 of them.

Don't trust everything you read. D:

It's a kinda simple question.

Do you buy lotterytickets and believe you'll win one day? If your answer is yes - sure buy those boxes, they are no different from paying a lotterycompany.

2 minutes ago, CortiCarta said:

I understand rng but I really doubt someone spend 6k U.S or 6k Euro to get one costume, I heard people spending on rng boxes not this game around 100$+ never 6k.

Thing like that happens ever since gambling found it's way into mmo - so the reddit-story is not very unlikely. I know some guys who got the outfit - but everyone terribly overpaid and some other ppl spend several hundreds and didn't get it.

Based on my experiences in other games with cash shop RNG box schemes, probably around 0.3 - 0.5%.

Buy yourself a nice dinner instead.  Or, you know, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, all in their respective final editions, and have enough games to play for rest of the entire year.  Your choice really.

What I'm trying to say here is if you hate having money, buy the cash shop RNG boxes.  Otherwise, you have much better options.

15 minutes ago, CycLee said:

It's a kinda simple question.

Do you buy lotterytickets and believe you'll win one day? If your answer is yes - sure buy those boxes, they are no different from paying a lotterycompany.

Actually it's better then lottery since your chances to win the big price are not 1:1000000 or something like that and you get at least something if you loose instead of just a  being left with a worthless scrap of paper^^

1 minute ago, Meerkat said:

"If you purchase cash shop RNG boxes, you are supporting ebola."  - Kanye West

"Don't be a terrorist.  Don't buy cash shop RNG boxes."  - Taylor Swift

"Come lads, throw those cash shop RNG boxes into the harbour!  For Freedom, Liberty and Justice!"  - Hatsune Miku

!

Why are people just encouraging RNG boxes? Should just tell NCSOFT to sell all those items and let people buy what they want when they want. This game does not need to turn into Aura Kingdom where literally EVERYTHING is RNG.

Since people like to gamble, I don't mind if they release RNG boxes 1 or 6 months in advance so gamblers can gamble in hopes to own something first before it is finally placed in market. A gambler will always gamble because they like to gamble, and a bragger will always try to be first. So they won't lose those customers.

I don't gamble, so I will never buy a RNG box. I'm not trying to develop some gambling addiction, so I don't mind being forced to wait 1 or 6 months just to buy the product. Win win for all parties really.

4 minutes ago, delaMorai said:

People don't learn do they? If everyone continues buying those RNG boxes, they won't stop putting them into the shop. You lot are just falling into their trap. Don't buy it and they will put the outfits in the shop eventually.

Agreed.

But that is the problem with most gamers. They cut off their noses despite their faces. Also a lot of them suffer from addiction issues.

1 hour ago, ServerAreDown said:

i'd like to call bs on 6k

I think it is probably BS as well ..

Though some idiea DID pay 2800 or something like that for a unique weapon during age of wushu CBT (yes deleted at end) so YOU NEVER know .. a fool and his money is soon parted

Archived