PvP as a BM.

Hettrick

get gud. 

No but seriously, Assassins and Destroyer completly ruined the class for me lol. Against KFM, FM,BM even SMN i can manage. Assassins and Destroyer however... no further comment needs to be made.

PvP at 45 is alot more unbalanced than i thought it would be hence why i went with BM thinking i had a chance to easily get 1600+ think again when all you fight 7/10 match are assassins lol. Some of them im able to beat but they're jsut downright baddies if i ago against someone that has little knowledge of his class its insta lose :/

Time to reroll Destro or SIN to even have a chance of climbing lol. 

Sorry that you have been disgusted, if you can't take it without considering that it's because the others classes are OP, then it is maybe not the game for you, and it is totally fine.

If you choose to reroll, good luck, but we may see you comeback in 1 week saying that finally Destro are also underpowered and that "insert-a-class-you-never-played" is OP.

Well, I started playing this game this year at release on NA/EU. Im not even lvl 45, just 41 and I hit 1600 today. Im not good or smth like that, Im just learning all classes and yes, BM needs more skill than other classes to be successful but you can still climb. Worst matchups are Sin and Summoners, Destroyers are very hard too. Easyest matchup is Force Master, just a piece of cake xD

With 10 of February patch we get stronger so don't give up bro!

IMG: http://imgur.com/2WC7h6a

1 hour ago, Kugelblitz said:

If you choose to reroll, good luck, but we may see you comeback in 1 week saying that finally Destro are also underpowered and that "insert-a-class-you-never-played" is OP.

Probably not. You can definitely feel the difference between BM and Destroyer when you go into arena as a first timer.

3 hours ago, Hettrick said:

get gud. 

No but seriously, Assassins and Destroyer completly ruined the class for me lol. Against KFM, FM,BM even SMN i can manage. Assassins and Destroyer however... no further comment needs to be made.

PvP at 45 is alot more unbalanced than i thought it would be hence why i went with BM thinking i had a chance to easily get 1600+ think again when all you fight 7/10 match are assassins lol. Some of them im able to beat but they're jsut downright baddies if i ago against someone that has little knowledge of his class its insta lose :/

Time to reroll Destro or SIN to even have a chance of climbing lol. 

Reroll my friend, BM is broken atm. They are bottom of the PvP chain and even those "Get gud" platinum pro's got win ratio under 60% at 45 beating 30s! All those players posting prints beating lvl 20s until 1800 rating are BS dont trust them, just reroll until BM gets fixed. Only a retard would say that BM is working as intended!

17 minutes ago, fhoeng said:

From my noob experience, bm vs sin is all about landing kick(x) on sin's block. If u cant land that, u got no hope. The more u land it, the more momentum u gain. The more u trigger sin block, the more u lose.

Strange is how a perma inv class like sin needs 100 mistakes to lose a match but a class like BM needs 1 mistake/ 1 wrong timmed block to lose it all

31 minutes ago, nahoot said:

Strange is how a perma inv class like sin needs 100 mistakes to lose a match but a class like BM needs 1 mistake/ 1 wrong timmed block to lose it all

Well, you are probably just exaggerating, but for the ones out there reading, it is more like 3 major mistakes defensively that cost you the match (assuming the sin know all his/her combos). Now if you don't make any mistake defensively and still lose, then your combo damage sucked (work on ur combo).

I believe you may have not built properly, or don't properly understand how to play those matchups. I play BM, and Destro is literally one of my easiest matchups. Assassin is annoying no matter what, but a lot of it is kiting when they stealth (SS - 30% move bonus).  Right now I'm sitting @ 1950+.

Stay away from red destro and spin until its over, and then get back in there blocking in aerials.

Grab, you have to press reversal just as the destro throws.

3 hours ago, Gratus said:

Probably not. You can definitely feel the difference between BM and Destroyer when you go into arena as a first timer.

Pretty much, for me it was going from a summoner and blade dancer to a BM. I knew they took more skill but wow... it was pretty frustrating.

Archived