Clan rank 5 is buggy

The디바

Hello, 

there's an issue concerning the members slots for the Rank 5 of the Clan. 

FIRST; as you can see, there's a wrong counting of the slots starting from the level 1. 

rankclanbug.jpg

It says:

rank 1 = 50 clan members

rank2 = +2 clan members

rank3 = +5 clan members

rank4= +5 clan members

Total= 62 slots.. but all clans size is limited at 60. 

but the real problem is when you upgrade the clan at rank 5 (like mine).

rank5 = +10 clan members

and as you can see, no one slot more was added.

I tried to invite more people (maybe a graphic bug) but the voice message told to me "you cannot send more inivitation" 

Please, fix it fast QQ

Thanks for reading!

Starting clan size is 50. At rank 3 it bumps up to 60, thus the "Max Clan Size - 60 Members" banner. Rank 10 unlocks 70, and rank 13 unlocks 80.

The 2+, 5+ and 10+ numbers above each rank is the required minimum number of people in the clan to upgrade to that rank.

So the 10+ next to Rank 5 means you need at least 10 people to move up to rank 5, not that it adds 10 slots to the clan.

23 minutes ago, Danbei said:

Starting clan size is 50. At rank 3 it bumps up to 60, thus the "Max Clan Size - 60 Members" banner.

The 2+, 5+ and 10+ numbers above each rank is the required minimum number of people in the clan to upgrade to that rank.

So the 10+ next to Rank 5 means you need at least 10 people to move up to rank 5, not that it adds 10 slots to the clan.

... ah, sound right from this viewpoint! So, the rank5 dont give you any benefict ? after I spent 50 gold, 310 soulstone, etc..etc.. damn :\

16 minutes ago, The디바 said:

... ah, sound right from this viewpoint! So, the rank5 dont give you any benefict ? after I spent 50 gold, 310 soulstone, etc..etc.. damn :\

The only benefit I can tell is that in the clan workshop the number of potions you craft jumps from 750 to 1,000 at rank 5.

Just now, Danbei said:

The only benefit I can tell is that in the clan workshop the number of potions you craft jumps from 750 to 1,000 at rank 5.

yep, you right. Well, so.. isn't a bug.. it's a just a misunderstanding.

Thanks you Danbei **

Archived