photosintesis build+rotation?

Zodi

can any exripiensed summoner here post a good pve build focusing on photosintesis stacking and the best skill rotation to stack them plz?

or there`s a better DPS build going on right now for soloing dung?

https://bnstree.com/SU?build=450000210131107341084111031206211053310642137111112111211202222093220132

Rotation: 1 LMB F LMB RMB LMB RMB LMB RMB LMB RMB F LMB RMB LMB RMB LMR RMB RMB RMB RMB RMB RMB

This is how this rotation works: I start by using 1 (Weed whack) to poison the enemy since Flying Nettles is available on enemies poisoned with weed whack. After poisoning the enemy with 1, I use one LMB to regain some Chi, then I press F to cast Flying Nettles. Now that the enemy is standing in Flying Nettles, I can begin gaining Photosynthesis stacks. LBM regains my Chi while RMB casts Sunflower and Big Sunflower. When gaining stacks, weave your skills with LMB and RMB to regain Chi in between each shot. Sometimes you will need to use two LMBs if you are running low on Chi. You can gain up to 2 stacks of Photosynthesis on an enemy within Flying Nettles easily and 3 if you're good

After I've gained at least 2 stacks of Photosynthesis using Flying Nettles, I then switch to using Doom n Bloom for the last 3 stacks. Press F after you gain 2 stacks and start weaving LMB and RMB to get the last 3 stacks. Once you have 5 stacks, go ham with RMB under Saturation. Your Big Sunflower skill will turn blue and you'll get the blue Saturation buff in your buff list.

I don't know. I always feel like deliberate taps are faster than mashing and holding. It feels that way in everything in the game as well, but the most prominent example I can use is a Wheel of Fate; holding F works well, but tapping F just as its available is the best way to snipe it. You'll notice this especially with Destroyer, but it applies to Summoner as well. Of course this would only matter on Super Sunflower or if you have Profane or something proccing during Doom and Bloom, because of Focus Constraints locking you eventually anyway.

Archived