Can I have some PvP basic info? Ping, skill delays, server problem [general info]

Hello everyone so after reaching lvl 45 and grinding for moneys that will help me upgrade my gear and all the other PvE related stuff I decided to play PvP, the major reason I'm playing this game, I thought it would be stupid to try it before lvl 45 and it seems that besides everyone complaining, the PvP is very good, but, after like 100 matches or so, I began noticing some sort of skill delays and skill not responding as I want them to do. For example: I'm playing LBM and I combo the enemy summoner in the air while the cat is attacking me, then the cat just knock me down and start his combo, so the problem is: when the cat knocks me down I have a small window of time to press tab and remove cc and save myself but apparently no matter how many times I tried to insta tab it just seem to not be working and I wonder if it's because of my ping ( should have like 70-80 not sure), because of EU lag in the arena, because of some bugs (maybe I can't use tab and it's some sort of visual bug) or some kind of skill delay? I checked those posts and I don't have any Asus or process with other names that should do that problem and I also have razer process closed. So can someone give me answers? just want to know if the game need more time to give everyone else better pings or it's just impossible if you don't live near server or need a good download speed, and since I (1700 elo) did some spar with people at 2000 it really seems like they can react instantly and I do not know if it is because they already know what is coming to them and react before or simply they have much lower ping and can react instantly (now they were great players not blaming my ping for that but still want to know) so if someone can tell me what NCsoft is gonna do, change ping problems or it's just me and I'm just hopeless living in middle italy because of server distance :P

I've heard some infamous but worrying rumours that arena servers might not be located in Germany for EU players...

You should have a 30-40 ms ping playing from Italia. Definitely a problem there and a CRITICAL one to fix ASAP.

Archived