all is dying?

CrazyAmber

so I went to play mushin because people says its the most crowded server, I see low level cities with almost no people, and so often to see 45s in there, ive seen high pvp ranked people abusing of us while we are leveling or farming and we try our faction costumes, in every single city/field, I see a lot of people ragging over and over like if game was a ragging simulator, yet the game is amazing and everyone is making the community die so bad, I am soooo sure im quitting mushin server now, Hajoon didnt have this, what is that why people is so mad like if nobody wanted friends, if someone dies he says hope you die with your family, and either if they win they keep ragging, what its this about? also guilds are not active anymore and only we the newbies are speaking and being nice, experienced players are abusing of us :( what is this a ton of people also left the game, no longer queus and yet this happens? will this survive a year? :(! what server should I join TT

The queue is gone simply because right now we have more servers .

The general MMO feel in this game is non existent , I'll even go further and say that this is the most anti-social MMO I have ever played . 

No wonder why people are leaving left and right . I personally know about 30 + people that left last week and will never come back for various reasons .

The game feel empty now is because the hype train after 4 years of waiting has finally over and people started leaving when they finally realized that the game was not to their taste,  in addition to that is the massive amount of servers that were created from the hype which make the remaining population even more saturated. 

Give it sometime, I'm sure some server merge will eventually happen and the population will get better. 

7 minutes ago, Kaom said:

That would be a misleading logic as it is based upon the idea people could transfer servers or discard their old characters to begin on a new server. Neither is the case as server transfers are not possible and discarding a character is most unlikely for a new game/player (who does level to 45 only to begin anew on another server?).

I believe the correct logic would be: (random numbers)

- server has capacity for 6.000 players

- first weeks, 10.000 players queued, so we were in a queue with 4000 players

- 4000 player quit, this is why the queue is no more

Just now, Celestine said:

That would be a misleading logic as it is based upon the idea people could transfer servers or discard their old characters to begin on a new server. Neither is the case as server transfers are not possible and discarding a character is most unlikely for a new game/player (who does level to 45 only to begin anew on another server?).

I believe the correct logic would be: (random numbers)

- server has capacity for 6.000 players

- first weeks, 10.000 players queued, so we were in a queue with 4000 players

- 4000 player quit, this is why the queue is no more

You can assume whatever makes you feel better honestly , neither of us have a legit proof - we assume , that's all we do right now .

4 minutes ago, CrazyAmber said:

even if we get more people, the other guy was right, everyone is mad, or ragging, or wants to kill you in real life, 0% social game, I feel like ill end up quitting as well

It's the "press to play " instanced system that destroys the need of social interraction in these games .

Look at WoW's decline eversince they implemented the LFR for example - no social interraction needed , you queue up and AFK ( literally ) and you get epic gear .

You wanna do some dungeons ? Sure press this key and queue up - no social interraction needed .

That's why I said this is anti-social MMO at its finest .

45 minutes ago, CrazyAmber said:

so I went to play mushin because people says its the most crowded server, I see low level cities with almost no people, and so often to see 45s in there, ive seen high pvp ranked people abusing of us while we are leveling or farming and we try our faction costumes, in every single city/field, I see a lot of people ragging over and over like if game was a ragging simulator, yet the game is amazing and everyone is making the community die so bad, I am soooo sure im quitting mushin server now, Hajoon didnt have this, what is that why people is so mad like if nobody wanted friends, if someone dies he says hope you die with your family, and either if they win they keep ragging, what its this about? also guilds are not active anymore and only we the newbies are speaking and being nice, experienced players are abusing of us :( what is this a ton of people also left the game, no longer queus and yet this happens? will this survive a year? :(! what server should I join TT

Come to Ebon Hall, crowded as hell and mostly friendly players.

It was well expected that server populations will die down a few weeks later. Reasons for popularity of this game going down is: School is in session, bot spams, the limits of the game regarding market selling, invisible walls, and NCSoft costumer service is not up to par regarding players- PAYING players being banned because of a false flag by the system and other reasons such as mouse tech because it was read as a 3rd party software.

After a while, the content is kind of lacking.... especially to me because I was spoiled by a free world mmo that let me do what ever from crafting to music playing ( like Archeage but it's not Archeage.) This game is a bit behind, and while it is good, it falls short a bit; but I do beleive it may pick up if NCsoft fixes themself...

31 minutes ago, RiddleTrickster said:

It was well expected that server populations will die down a few weeks later. Reasons for popularity of this game going down is: School is in session, bot spams, the limits of the game regarding market selling, invisible walls, and NCSoft costumer service is not up to par regarding players- PAYING players being banned because of a false flag by the system and other reasons such as mouse tech because it was read as a 3rd party software.

After a while, the content is kind of lacking.... especially to me because I was spoiled by a free world mmo that let me do what ever from crafting to music playing ( like Archeage but it's not Archeage.) This game is a bit behind, and while it is good, it falls short a bit; but I do beleive it may pick up if NCsoft fixes themself...

NCSOFT did it to themselves , people waited long time for this game , NCSOFT created all the hype , knowing that their product isn't finished . 

This western release honestly should have been  beta tested for at least 1 more year .

They actually lost profit releasing the game too soon and unfinished in terms of everything , be it translation optimization you name it .

Hell , even their forums are acting up on daily basis .

I think we're losing a lot of free to play guys if i'm honest, namely due to bag space and other paywall issues, and other stuff like the RNG on weapons boxes in dungeons etc. A lot of newer MMO players aren't used to grinding like that so they get bored / frustrated and leave for other games.

9 minutes ago, Malvictus said:

I think we're losing a lot of free to play guys if i'm honest, namely due to bag space and other paywall issues, and other stuff like the RNG on weapons boxes in dungeons etc. A lot of newer MMO players aren't used to grinding like that so they get bored / frustrated and leave for other games.

There are no " paywall issues " , don't lie .

There is nothing to keep people here in terms of social activity in game , unlike other mmos.

1 hour ago, Jurisz said:

Wtf? Mushin still has lots of people. Maybe you're just blind and try to be ignorant.

You are an idiot, ya didn't even read properly did ya. :L

He said, there are barely any newbies or low level characters in the low level zones, NOT Mushin is bloody empty. He obviously doesn't have a character in Moonwater, so he cannot see the population Mushin truly has.

1 hour ago, CrazyAmber said:

I see low level cities with almost no people, and so often to see 45s in there, ive seen high pvp ranked people abusing of us while we are leveling or farming and we try our faction costumes, in every single city/field,

1 hour ago, CrazyAmber said:

only we the newbies are speaking and being nice, experienced players are abusing of us :(

And this, this was what I was afraid of. Bunch of retarded elitist 45s or high level players in general going to low level zones to kill lowbies, just because "it's faction", or "cuz we can", or "quest". How about leaving the lowbies alone and hunt only the players around ya level? Ya think it's fun being killed in one shot and not being able to fight back? Why not go try get killed this way and see how ya feel about it?

Our OP here is a prime example of what new players are like, probably a lil kid. They cant take your bullshit elitist harassments 24/7, they probably can't even endure a minute of it, who the hell would want to get harassed. The elitists want the game to prosper, but can't even treat the new players with courtesy. Next thing ya know, the servers die off and the elitists complain to NCSOFT saying they *cricket*ed up marketing the game. Gee I wonder what NCSOFT is gonna say, probably something like "nah m8, you cunts dun goofed. not us who harassed the noobs away Kappa tks for the money lads, you can keep the dead game. servers go down for maint in 30 seconds, estimated downtime is 30 years 4Head".

11 minutes ago, Yuvi said:

Our OP here is a prime example of what new players are like, probably a lil kid. They cant take your bullshit elitist harassments 24/7, they probably can't even endure a minute of it, who the hell would want to get harassed. The elitists want the game to prosper, but can't even treat the new players with courtesy. Next thing ya know, the servers die off and the elitists complain to NCSOFT saying they *cricket*ed up marketing the game. Gee I wonder what NCSOFT is gonna say, probably something like "nah m8, you cunts dun goofed. not us who harassed the noobs away Kappa tks for the money lads, you can keep the dead game. servers go down for maint in 30 seconds, estimated downtime is 30 years 4Head".

...but but but PvP game!

Sorry, but that's the arguments you will get if you say such reasonable things. ;)

Truth is, the game is in need of much stronger moderation when it comes to stuff like lowbe killing, which will not happen because NCsoft, so new players will either have to cope or move on to another game - which is the more likely outcome. To keep a game open for a large audience these days is hard work, especially if many of your game systems are still broken/easily exploited, and I don't see that happening with a budget title like BnS.

On 2/7/2016 at 3:34 AM, Kaom said:

The general MMO feel in this game is non existent , I'll even go further and say that this is the most anti-social MMO I have ever played . 

No wonder why people are leaving left and right . I personally know about 30 + people that left last week and will never come back for various reasons .

Ive played many MMOs and let me tell you this game is far from Anti social.

Not just by my experiences but the way the game was designed. Its built around clans and pvp so its going to be social in nature.

An example of a game that isnt very Social would be warframe. You enter a small group and do a mission then leave immediately after. The same goes for trade and most things outside of large cliques (Clans)

The PvP players are very social and the regional chat is insane as all region chats are in games so theres somethhing there but youre not going to find as many meaningful friendships in those situations

Its the same for games like DFO,planetside and Hawken (Dead game?)

Games like Mabinogi (I swear im not advertising), Tera, and Eden Eternal promote a bit more social activity than games focused solely on combat

3 minutes ago, Yancha said:

Not just by my experiences but the way the game was designed. Its built around clans and pvp so its going to be social in nature.

An example of a game that isnt very Social would be warframe. You enter a small group and do a mission then leave immediately after. The same goes for trade and most things outside of large cliques (Clans)

The PvP players are very social and the regional chat is insane as all region chats are in games so theres somethhing there but youre not going to find as many meaningful friendships in those situations

Games like Mabinogi (I swear im not advertising), Tera, and Eden Eternal promote a bit more social activity than games focused solely on combat

You don't have to be in a clan or a party to complete 90 % of the content , you don't even have to talk to anyone .

Seriously faction chat ?  " insignia farm which channel ? / terror ch3  -- summoners are OP wtf is this cricket ! l2p nib " etc lol

On 2/7/2016 at 6:16 AM, Kaom said:

You don't have to be in a clan or a party to complete 90 % of the content , you don't even have to talk to anyone .

Thats very true but the game is very end game focused

The early and middle game are just to get you used to things and speed you along to the end

6 minutes ago, Yancha said:

Thats very true but the game is very end game focused

The early and middle game are just to get you used to things and speed you along to the end

Fact is , you're better off grouping early game compared to end game when you lack upgrades etc . Half the stuff that requires time and effort " end game " is actually not worth the time or the effort or in some cases both .

i'm not saying that this is a bad thing , I'm just calling it exactly what it is - the game doesn't promote socializing much .

19 minutes ago, Yancha said:

AHahahaha I advoided mentioning Mabi for a reason... Aza :F. That poor old crumbling gem that didn't get a chance to shine xD anyway, yeah since it focuses mainly on combat, it is natural to see it being more built for pvp instead :/... I just wish there can be a game where interactions with the npcs, my choices will affect my game story, there was more free will (sand box)  and awesome interaction with the enviornment like being able to go on trees like how we can with the roofs and rock pillars, and air combat. 

As well as for the high levels that are out to get poor unknowing players, they have no life and I pity them.

My clan members are all getting inactive day by day, some don't even on for days, some only log in for an hour per day. 

Faction activities are very slow, faction chat is no longer active, it's always that same few members but at least, spam bots have tremendously reduced.

I don't want to play a game that is lack of interaction 24/7 and hide in that damn 1v1 Arena 24/7.

Who wants to deal with the shits that faction system is offering in the end.

Archived