What are the odds that Devs check their PMs?

Sheela

After getting the news that the character name change voucher actually broke my character's name and I'll be unable to get the change I wanted for a year, I made my final attempt before I just live with the mistake I made for the next year. I PMed a dev. Are people allowed to PM devs? Who knows, hopefully I don't get in trouble. I don't even know if Rukkirii will even read it. But I figured I literally have nothing left to lose because it was evidently the intended purpose of the item and it was just a bizarre set of circumstances that broke it all. 

I bet they get swarmed with PMs though.

Like one in a million, like one in a billion, like one in a zillion.

Honestly, answering individual PMs would make other people  think their PMs should get answers too.   With enough people having that mindset, it would be a nightmare.

Those with the brown titles are staff members, the ones with the blue ones are moderators.

You wouldn't get into trouble with them for sending them a message, I have personally messaged a staff member and recieved a reply about 3 hours later.

It depends on who you message and when, since they have different jobs in different departments, and are busy with their jobs.

I would say go for it, and send them a PM.

Why not fill out a ticket and let CS handle it as you are supposed to.

But heads up multiple threads on this it is WAI changing a name locks out the old name for a year not sure why but it is the way it works and there is no current work around.

3 hours ago, Sheela said:

After getting the news that the character name change voucher actually broke my character's name and I'll be unable to get the change I wanted for a year, I made my final attempt before I just live with the mistake I made for the next year. I PMed a dev. Are people allowed to PM devs? Who knows, hopefully I don't get in trouble. I don't even know if Rukkirii will even read it. But I figured I literally have nothing left to lose because it was evidently the intended purpose of the item and it was just a bizarre set of circumstances that broke it all. 

I bet they get swarmed with PMs though.

They check them but they rarely reply ( just a wild guess ofc ) .

Archived