NA Servers Sudden Lag Spikes

InnocentioLoe

Was in cross server doing a dungeon when suddenly got hit with the massive freezing lags, then got dced. Tried logging in again, lots of delay when logging in. Failed logging in the first time and got dced before I could even enter my pin. Tried again and got back in, but everything is frozen, then dced again. Now I can't even log into the launcher, getting login failed error.

Just now, Inari said:

Was in cross server doing a dungeon when suddenly got hit with the massive freezing lags, then got dced. Tried logging in again, lots of delay when logging in. Got in and everything is frozen, dced again. Now I can't even log into the launcher, getting login failed error.

I got Launcher error also, but now it's working again. In game now. Haven't tried combat, but in open area it's doing fine

This is literally happening to me right now. I was doing Brightstone Ruins when I suddenly stopped moving for a good 5-10min, while I was tanking both bosses. While I was stuck in "limbo" someone else in my party was also complaining about the lag spike. So I think there's something going on with the server right now. >.<

*On Mushin btw

Archived