Forums

Game-Server Latency Issue Report Thread

Extent

I still have the same problem, in the start everything was fine, no laggs, perfect key responds etc. And for some days ago, probebly 2 days ago i started noticing fail on my 3rf combos. I didn´t get why untill i saw that whenever i clicked a key it took 0.5 sec to respond. I posted a support ticket but the only thing they did i send them some data. Since there are many people having this issue it means that the problem lays on their servers not on my pc niether on yours. This is the first game that have given me these kinds of delays. Im playing with 25 - 30 ms. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought my latency was abruptly different in an arena setting, turns out I was right after finally getting a reading. 

~40-50 ms comfortably outside of the arena, spikes up to ~200 when inside. 

lets get this fixed please

Not In-game at the moment however I do have latency issues to just NCSoft servers, Arena is unplayable, crossdungeon is bad as well.

ISP: Rogers

I can provide more info in a PM if a mod/support require.

I wish streamers would get this shit latency so the game will get bad publicity then they will fix it. ESL soon or what tournament they said? maybe they will get lag there also on 10 player server. Hope so.

3 hours ago, Revvit said:

That has already been done and we have gotten a response with the request to provide more information such as ISP.

The issue with their twitter response is that they claim it's not happening to everyone, when it seems it most likely actually is, just with varying degrees of awareness.

Babbletr0n said this in response to only the EU issue as well, and since the same thing is happening on NA servers, it's fairly safe to say it isn't an ISP issue.

7 hours ago, Figure said:

I always thought my latency was abruptly different in an arena setting, turns out I was right after finally getting a reading. 

~40-50 ms comfortably outside of the arena, spikes up to ~200 when inside. 

lets get this fixed please

Exact same issue, playing arena is unbearable.

I didn't even figure this was anything bad in ping as any game I play I have this same ping.. and these same spiking problems.

Ping is anywhere between 60-130ms on average with 10100, with the occasional spike to 250ish.

I was gonna make a post about this, like every single day, from around 6PM to 12AM server time, the ping just go crazy as *cricket*. Even though in the resource monitor it says 39 ( I live in CA) it feels like 80~90, I played this game before in many other server ( JP, CN, TW) I know how each different ping ranges feel like, this shit feels like 100+ ping from 6PM to 12AM. Once it comes to around 5AM to 8AM in the morning, then there is no package loss or latency what so ever. So its basically whenever there are a lot of players on the server, then it gets real laggy. They need to purchase more server, and PUT THEM IN SOME OTHER STATES, One for west, One for east, many other games have server locates at west and east, why not bns??????

I have been getting 60-100ms outside Arenas but I am on 230ms inside Arenas. I should be getting around 30-50ms so even outside Arenas, I am getting higher ping that I feel like I should be.

It doesn't seem to matter what time I play.

10 hours ago, Smoothtime said:

Has anyone heard an acknowledgement of the problem from the devs? I don't see anything on the forums.

PvP is a complete cricket hole at the moment. It's impossible to do anything.

There was a tweet from Babbletr0n, however it was in response to EU issues specifically, and he seemed to believe that this issue wasn't universal.

There was also a small response from the BladeAndSoulOps account, however it seemed to just be a general acknowledgement of latency instead of the definite issue that is occuring.

This should be an extremely easy issue to confirm. All they need is to have someone out of the office test an instant skill and see the delay inconsistency of its activation.

My Impact can either be nearly instant, or take a third of a second to go off, which is unacceptable in a game where timing is critical.

The fact that it's so unpredictable just makes it even worse.

Archived