Miffle

Discuss Poharan's Gender

Miffle   

isn't it weird Poharan drops a wig? doesn't that make you question on if SHE is really a SHE.  

Poharan is the final boss of Blackram Supply Chain and people who go xDDDDDDD she's my waifuu!!! <33 :3c that's like like finding out your mom was actually a dude and you were adopted.

When you kill Poharan and get HER wig isn't it weird that you get HER hair? it's not like you're PHYSICALLY ripping out her hair out of her scalp. Also, when you look at HER loading screen art

SHE has a flat chest ( no offense flat girls :) ) and has a somewhat masculine look.

*DISCUSS* 

Aerisia   

Girls wear wigs too. Pretty often, actually, for color or for lengthened hair when natural long hair is too much of a pain to take care of normally. Discussion ended.

10 minutes ago, Sachi said:

She/He my bae no matter what 

o vo

Oh yeah this is what we want. Love has nothing to do with gender xD

And well, when you see a fish boss actually drops a sword....

Even the damned mobs ask themselves the same question - listen to the conversations IG in Poharan 24/6/4 man - "Is the Admiral a man .. or a woman ?!"

Me, personally ... well .. Soha can shoot me any time (I like to be gender certain).

7 minutes ago, HowlingWolf said:

Even the damned mobs ask themselves the same question - listen to the conversations IG in Poharan 24/6/4 man - "Is the Admiral a man .. or a woman ?!"

Me, personally ... well .. Soha can shoot me any time (I like to be gender certain).

7 minutes ago, HowlingWolf said:

I thought that was poor translation and that they were referring to the boss that actually changes gender in the middle of the battle in Blackram Supply. S/he also becomes a plog or something.

I hope they fix that.

Edited by NueHoujuu

Just now, NueHoujuu said:

I thought that was poor translation and that they were referring to the boss that actually changes gender in the middle of the battle in Blackram Supply. S/he also becomes a plog or something.

Nope. They clearly refer to "the Admiral" :)

2 minutes ago, HowlingWolf said:

Nope. They clearly refer to "the Admiral" :)

No, I think the fact that they are saying "The admiral" was a mistake in the localisation, because there literally is a genderswapping boss.

Yup. There's a military catch though.

If you're dealing with a vice-Admiral, a lieutenant-colonel, you do not address them with their lower rank. You refer to their rank as the highest one (Admiral, Colonel).

I've done the military service. I know QQ

Miffle   
2 minutes ago, Chaotic Fox said:

129232.jpg

This should make any concerns go away. 

that's obviously a mod

1 minute ago, Miffle said:

that's obviously a mod

That's just to point out that her costume flattens the breasts which you can see while wearing it as a Jin.

4 minutes ago, Miffle said:

that's obviously a mod

No, it's not. That is her Christmas Outfit during the Holidays.

And she is the granddaughter of the Boss in Blood Shark Harbor.

The NPCs talking "Is the admiral a man...or a woman" are talking about the gender changing boss (The Localised NPC text refers to the "Groundkeeper" not the admiral) (The Voice Acting etc are all terrible)

Edited by Silvershadow

Just now, Silvershadow said:

No, it's not. That is her Christmas Outfit during the Holidays.

And she is the granddaughter of the Boss in Blood Shark Harbor.

The NPCs talking "Is the admiral a man...or a woman" are talking about the gender changing boss (The Localised NPC text refers to the "Groundkeeper" not the admiral) (The Voice Acting etc are all terrible)

Exactly this. Make sure to visit the poor girl in December.

Cadbury   

Which genderswapping boss, is it on our version or unreleased yet? I'm, level 43 and went to e-Fleet for 1st time yesteray but didn't finish it.

Cadbury   
14 minutes ago, Chaotic Fox said:

129232.jpg

This should make any concerns go away. 

If he can wear wig he can enlarge boobs!

Edited by Cadbury

Just now, Cadbury said:

If he can wear wig he can enlage boobs!

And cut the balls off at the age of <9 to keep the high pitched voice?

Definitely a female, a granddaughter of the pirate boss.