Discuss Poharan's Gender

Miffle

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this based on that random lackey who says "Is the Vice Admiral a boy or a girl?"

Oh wait. He doesn't say that. He just says Admiral. Maybe he isn't actually talking about Vice Admiral Poharan.

About that wig:

Press F3 in game. Click on the hat icon and then right click on the "Gangplank Style" wig.

Here you can change the preview gender of your model on the bottom right by your feet.

Notice when you switch to "female", you get pig tails. When you switch to "male", you get a single pony tale.

I rest my case.

10 minutes ago, ScarletAcacia said:

don't know what u're up to bro, i just pointed out that u duplicated ur reply and u got pissed?

6 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

She's definitely a girl -_- the poh outfit gives anyone who wear it (except gon)  super compressed if you put the christmas outfit or any other outfit on poh her breasts return to normal. she is definitely a she.

lmao 

-In CN she was mentioned multiple times with the name girl.

-Poharan is Hae Mujin's grand "daughter". 

-The official mobile game mentioned her as she.

-The fact that with mods you can see her breasts change with different outfit means that she was flagged as female in script.

The dialog in the English version is not lined up with the things their saying. The dialog says ground keeper but the voice says admiral.

I think the original joke was because her behavior and ability to fight is very much like a boy and the flat chest didn't help either. In fact in CN we refered her as Ping Xiong Lan (Flate Chest Ran). Her chest is so flat, who ever wear her costume becomes flat too.

I think they cleared her up

*spoiler* 

Years after the final fight with Jin Seon, Poharan shows up again and was referred specifically by the cook the Korean equivalent of Oujo-sama (like a boss's daughter).

I am not here to say I know what Poharan's gender is, because I truly do not know.

I just wanted to point out that Just because an individual has breasts, does not mean they are in fact a female.

Just because an individual is flat chested, does not mean they are in fact a male.

(Sorry for the large image, too lazy to resize.)

For those who don't know who this is, this is Kaine from the Nier game series.

Kaine has breasts, look feminine in many aspects but they are actually a hermaphrodite.

This applies to real life, too. People get implants, breast reduction surgery, etc.

latest?cb=20110613050241

Archived