Discuss Poharan's Gender

Miffle

isn't it weird Poharan drops a wig? doesn't that make you question on if SHE is really a SHE.  

Poharan is the final boss of Blackram Supply Chain and people who go xDDDDDDD she's my waifuu!!! <33 :3c that's like like finding out your mom was actually a dude and you were adopted.

When you kill Poharan and get HER wig isn't it weird that you get HER hair? it's not like you're PHYSICALLY ripping out her hair out of her scalp. Also, when you look at HER loading screen art

SHE has a flat chest ( no offense flat girls :) ) and has a somewhat masculine look.

*DISCUSS* 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, HowlingWolf said:

Even the damned mobs ask themselves the same question - listen to the conversations IG in Poharan 24/6/4 man - "Is the Admiral a man .. or a woman ?!"

Me, personally ... well .. Soha can shoot me any time (I like to be gender certain).

7 minutes ago, HowlingWolf said:

Even the damned mobs ask themselves the same question - listen to the conversations IG in Poharan 24/6/4 man - "Is the Admiral a man .. or a woman ?!"

Me, personally ... well .. Soha can shoot me any time (I like to be gender certain).

I thought that was poor translation and that they were referring to the boss that actually changes gender in the middle of the battle in Blackram Supply. S/he also becomes a plog or something.

I hope they fix that.

Just now, NueHoujuu said:

I thought that was poor translation and that they were referring to the boss that actually changes gender in the middle of the battle in Blackram Supply. S/he also becomes a plog or something.

Nope. They clearly refer to "the Admiral" :)

Yup. There's a military catch though.

If you're dealing with a vice-Admiral, a lieutenant-colonel, you do not address them with their lower rank. You refer to their rank as the highest one (Admiral, Colonel).

I've done the military service. I know QQ

4 minutes ago, Miffle said:

that's obviously a mod

No, it's not. That is her Christmas Outfit during the Holidays.

And she is the granddaughter of the Boss in Blood Shark Harbor.

The NPCs talking "Is the admiral a man...or a woman" are talking about the gender changing boss (The Localised NPC text refers to the "Groundkeeper" not the admiral) (The Voice Acting etc are all terrible)

Just now, Silvershadow said:

No, it's not. That is her Christmas Outfit during the Holidays.

And she is the granddaughter of the Boss in Blood Shark Harbor.

The NPCs talking "Is the admiral a man...or a woman" are talking about the gender changing boss (The Localised NPC text refers to the "Groundkeeper" not the admiral) (The Voice Acting etc are all terrible)

Exactly this. Make sure to visit the poor girl in December.

Archived