Would you be willing to pay for voice package?

BlinkMoth

A while ago I changed my league of legends NA client into a Japanese Client and the voices are like 100x better.  I watch some youtube videos of this game in japanese and again, the voice acting is so much better.  If they had a voice package would you be willing to pay for it?  For me I wouldn't mind depending on the price.

1 minute ago, Flylow said:

Uh none because they should had been in the game in the first place. wtf, are you stupid?

Thats strange, I could of sworn this game was made in korea, not japan. . . .When did we own the rights to the japanese voices?

I wouldn't pay for something that should have been included in the game. I've never seen NCSoft go after voice pack users either. That would petty and embarrassing for them. Especially, with all the bot trains going around.

3 minutes ago, Rhazes said:

I spent $7,000 and didn't get it!

Voicepacks require you to assemble all pieces.  Six pieces per voicepack.  Chinese, Korean, Japanese and that gibberish Sims speak.  You can get doubles.  Bind on pickup.

17 minutes ago, Lynteresting said:

issue is...i dont speak korean or japanese (or whatever other language you all are wanting) id rather these "crappy" english dubs than "original" voices BECAUSE I SPEAK ENGLISH

Subs vs Dubs has been in a never ending massive war in weaboos culture

I myself personally enjoy the Japanese voice over the English one, here is why

• On english, many of the quests left unvoiced. On japanese, most if not all, are voiced.
  • Some of the mobs voices are hilarious in JP version, for example the Foreman Chunfao (the transvetite dude on Blackram who change to woman when enraged).
  • Poharan JP voice honestly better than the EN one (in EN one you can tell the mic quality is just bad :( )

I myself personally enjoy the Japanese voice over the English one, here is why

• On english, many of the quests left unvoiced. On japanese, most if not all, are voiced.
  • Some of the mobs voices are hilarious in JP version, for example the Foreman Chunfao (the transvetite dude on Blackram who change to woman when enraged).
  • Poharan JP voice honestly better than the EN one (in EN one you can tell the mic quality is just bad :( )

Archived