What Are The Exact Points Required Per Premium Rank?

ShadowRose

I have been curious as to how much each premium rank costs >.> anyone have the costs for each rank?

I would love to know just how insane it gets on later levels.

Personally they should just replace it with a 3 tiered system in my opinion >.> the first 4 are Rank 1 the next 5 are rank 2 and the last one is rank 3 because the first 4 levels of it alone are almost nothing plus the actual benefits in my opinion are so not worth the costs because it doesn't really offer anything useful and the bonus's are so small.

Even the whole exclusive tab in dragon express thing is a joke.

A friend showed me that it was only like a few costumes you get from collecting specific faction insignias that can already be found in a merchant but i digress.

So Anyone have the specific rank costs?

4 minutes ago, ShadowRose said:

I have been curious as to how much each premium rank costs >.> anyone have the costs for each rank?

I would love to know just how insane it gets on later levels.

Personally they should just replace it with a 3 tiered system in my opinion >.> the first 4 are Rank 1 the next 5 are rank 2 and the last one is rank 3 because the first 4 levels of it alone are almost nothing plus the actual benefits in my opinion are so not worth the costs because it doesn't really offer anything useful and the bonus's are so small.

Even the whole exclusive tab in dragon express thing is a joke.

A friend showed me that it was only like a few costumes you get from collecting specific faction insignias that can already be found in a merchant but i digress.

So Anyone have the specific rank costs?

on the premium xp thing just take away a zero. that's how much ncoin you need. Like rank 7 is 136,000 remove one 0 13600 is the amount of ncoin you need for rank 7 total. 13600 is over 100 dollars just for rank 7. Repeat for other premium levels.

1 minute ago, Korene said:

on the premium xp thing just tank away a zero. that's how much ncoin you need. Like rank 7 is 136,000 remove one 0 13600 is the amount of ncoin you need for rank 7 total. 13600 is over 100 dollars just for rank 7. Repeat for other premium levels.

Where do I find these numbers? It's not in the Members Benefit tabs 

The only thing worth for premium levels is at level 9, which is the access storage from inventory and anywhere you want. There is really no benefit on reaching any level in between.

$700 for a world storage? I touched on this in the issues thread; premium users need more benefits (*cough* account wardrobe *cough*). I'm sure that would incentivize the spenders into wanting to get there ASAP!

Archived