Blade and Lag

ShaLin

Let me start off saying this is not a complaining topic. 

Got a simple question: are lags in world, dungeons and arena very common? Since the last update I got constant lags, sometimes even up to 4 sec freezes (and no, it's not fps, pc or my side related, was fine before the update). The game is all about timing and reaction time thus playing it with lags is simply pointless. Talking about Eu server Greenhollow.

I did not buy any founder packs since I have bad experiences with that (in this case I was right, it seems), though I'd like to invest in the game since I like it quite a bit. Main problem is: I'm not going to invest in anything that can't handle their server management for whatever reason.

Would like to ask for some opinions: do you guys think they will be able to stabilize the situation any time soon? Preferably would love an answer from someone in the know.

The game sometime lag as hell like today... I dont understand this because if there was long login queues i knew thats the reason.

But today playing class like KFM is *Cricketing* impossible.... Doing solo dungeons like Dreadtide Arena is nightmare...

I lag after a while being in the game....that kinda ruin the gaming experience for me a little bit

I done all I can to make it run better but nothing works......perhaps my computer can't handle the demands of this game....

I usually just relog and see if that makes anything better....I like the game play despite the start up time DX

Archived