7 days to delete a character?

Grips

yes the 7 days deletation time is just retarded......it should be 1 min for lvl 20 or less, 5 min for 20+ and 1hr for 45.they want to force us buying character slot.....who the fk want to wait 1 week to be able to make a new character? we only have 2 slot available also.....if you want to try more then 2 class you have it in the ass or pull out your wallet....this NEED TO BE CHANGED 

52 minutes ago, Grips said:

Or they could add something like a secondary password so you can forcefully delete a character, or something like that.

You mean like a 3rd password, because there's already a 2nd password.

Just now, Gamemako said:

Gives you even more reason to make a second account. Not a whole lot shared across the account anyhow.

I suppose I could create another account, but I wanted to use the character name.

I've played games before where you didn't even have to pay for character slots and it still took a week to delete a character. It's for account safety, so someone can't hack you and delete everything. It means if you lose access to your account you have a full week to jump through the hoops and get it back so you can cancel it and don't get wiped. 

Just saying it's not a unique mechanic to this game... just extra annoying in this game because people don't want to pay for slots. You can try putting in a ticket about it maybe and see if they'll delete it for you (you might need a good reason for them to go through the trouble or everyone would want it, lol)

but other than that it might not matter if you don't want to wait

• 1 month later...

As I responded to the "Newsletter" raving about the upcoming expansion:

***If it's as AMAZING as the black feather for subscribing, that ONE POINT drop in cash store prices and the SEVEN DAY WAIT to delete a character, words cannot express my enthusiasm!***

What a complete "F-You" to NA/EU players.

On 2/6/2016 at 1:55 PM, Remlnx said:

It's just the NCSoft way to scream "Buy a new slot".

Actually for the F2P players, i see why this is going on. But they really have to add an extra free slot for the premium ones.

Oh, PLEASE! I spent over $70 in less than a month on this game. I think that's enough to deserve to be treated with a little equality (to non NA/EU players) and respect, even if I don't have an annoying little star by my head. 

yes change the system that stops some hacker from actually deleting your character once they take everything you own. are you listening to your selves? don't tell me the accounts on this game are unhackable because of the pin code i'm sorry to say your sadly mistaken.

i've known people who had their account hacked and spent 2hours fighting to get it back if you want the character deletion time change to 5 minutes for 20+ characters and you get your account hacked well sorry your screwed you just lost your character and everything on it even if you get your account back.

Archived