Misty Woods Key being Duplicated?

exSOLDIER

There are multiple pages of 10/stack Misty Wood Keys on market and yet I hardly see/hear anyone farming the Terrors. I understand the market is cross servers but can someone reassure me that there isn't some sort of cheating going on with these keys. I've been killing Blackwyrm and sometimes Terrors at lv45 for the past 2weeks+ now and I'm always curious who posts all these keys on the Marketplace in an abundance, relatively cheap price considering how messy Terror fights are and then RNG to get a key from the boxes. I see it says the keys can drop from the Talus army but never seen or heard of a Key being acquired that way (correct me if I'm wrong). Thoughts?

There are multiple groups of gold farmers (not bots, but not really players either) that spend all day every day farming terrors.

On my server at peak hours the terrors are only up for a couple of seconds before the armies of summoner gold farmers show up to kill them. Literally 50~ players, all summoners, swapping channels and doing nothing but farming terrors.

It's hell for anyone not in the same faction as them too, anyone not in the same faction as all the gold farmers aren't able to get keys because the sheer number of them...

You have to either wait till the dead hours and hope you can round up enough faction members, or swap factions and join the hordes of summoners.

I'm really starting to like the farm guild bot summoners because they farming all the terrors 24/7 and lowering the prices of the items. it starts messing up with the hardcore players :') crying about no doing profit anymore.

Not sure what are you talking about, but here on Ebon Hall we farm terrors daily last week or so.And all classes are coming for kill not only summoners,sometimes it is messy when we restart boss but its getting better.

On Poharan Cerulean side there is an army of bot like farmers that farm the twin terrors non stop.  It is kind of funny to watch.  They all pop in at the same time, immediately kill the terrors, all jump up on a tent at the same time, and then pause while they find another.  Then they all vanish!  

Kind of spooky really.

3 minutes ago, Rucktoe said:

On Poharan Cerulean side there is an army of bot like farmers that farm the twin terrors non stop.  It is kind of funny to watch.  They all pop in at the same time, immediately kill the terrors, all jump up on a tent at the same time, and then pause while they find another.  Then they all vanish!  

Kind of spooky really.

Feels like bots since they do everything simultaneously but once you attack them they move and attack you accordingly like a regular player usually does.

Pretty weird to me still.

• 2 weeks later...

On 6.2.2016 at 7:14 PM, Centimani said:

"Nobody DIES!" *half of them sits to meditate*
Wth cx
Nothing wrong with th clip, there are alot of things that indicates that these are real players. Even the faction chat.
Also its so funny when he starts raging and says he has best gear in game cx 

Just a coordinated group of farmers. Saw them on SWTOR on Makeb farming the high credit loot chests. They know the spawns and follow the same routine to get them there as they do here. They aren't bots, simply people who know real people will pay real money for in game currency. I'm sure that will be lessened somewhat with the legit currency exchange in game, but not completely taken care of.

Archived