Siren Illusion Weapon Skin

Nona

Thanks for the PSA ^^. I have been wondering how the Siren Illusion skin looks like, but i didn't craft it as I was unsure of the looks. The mats needed are no joke as well. So far, I have only crafted Blight and Infernal Illusion. Btw, have you had any luck in getting the Artisan version? I have been crafting Infernal Illusion for a week now and so far, I haven't even seen the shadow of "A" in Artisan. XD

On 2016-02-06 at 3:57 PM, Trafalgar_Law said:

Thanks for the PSA ^^. I have been wondering how the Siren Illusion skin looks like, but i didn't craft it as I was unsure of the looks. The mats needed are no joke as well. So far, I have only crafted Blight and Infernal Illusion. Btw, have you had any luck in getting the Artisan version? I have been crafting Infernal Illusion for a week now and so far, I haven't even seen the shadow of "A" in Artisan. XD

Yes the exact reason why I created this, I also was looking around to see how they look like ;)

And no I have never seen Artisan so far, i think it's the same design but just a shiny version.

Not sure what weapon skin this is but seems like a Master and Artisan one.

rtjd6r.jpg

28iqm4k.jpg

I know these are Yeti's reskins but I want to be sure...Someone can post an image of how it looks for the Bangle? Both of Master and Artisan. I want a Bangle with this aura so much but I need the mats for other things. I want to be sure before craft one.

weapon-skin.jpg

10 hours ago, Pepperino said:

They're just reskined Yeti Weapons.

Thanks for info man this pretty mutch concludes the look of them all (:

You got any ide on how the Artisan differens from Master?

4 hours ago, Nona said:

Thanks for info man this pretty mutch concludes the look of them all (:

You got any ide on how the Artisan differens from Master?

Only difference between the two is that Master looks plain and normal while the Artisan has a twinkling/sparkly effect around the weapon. I'm assuming it does this because of the legendary tier. You can look up Artisan weapons on the market and hopefully see some that aren't sealed.

Here is an Artisan Inferno Dagger:

QP49kzn.jpg

It just has those sparkly stuff swirling around it.

1 hour ago, Renivere said:

The skins?

Possibly because the materials needed for it are pretty expensive. Moonwater tears go for about 40-45 silver a piece.

What mats exactly do you need? I'm interested because i might dedicate doing it.

1 minute ago, Lorflin said:

Newb question i keep meaning to ask, If i glamour my weapon, is the glamour lost the next time i evolve my weapon? or does it stay till i choose to remove it myself?

Stays with you till you put a new glamour skin on.

I saw a streamer on the Korean server, he could switch around between weapon skins on the fly.

Had the weapon skins in his inventory, like costumes and would apply them with a simple right click.

Was that a mod, or is it a (possible) future feature we might be getting?

Also there were some pretty funky weapon skins, like a flower instead of a sword and such...

On 10/2/2016 at 8:57 AM, HMint said:

I saw a streamer on the Korean server, he could switch around between weapon skins on the fly.

Had the weapon skins in his inventory, like costumes and would apply them with a simple right click.

Was that a mod, or is it a (possible) future feature we might be getting?

Also there were some pretty funky weapon skins, like a flower instead of a sword and such...

The flower was on Beta (I got it for my ForceMaster). I don't know if we're going to get it...But it would be great because its not fun at all pay like 950 NCoin for something that can disappear.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived