Gearing priority past true profane

Alukah

2 minutes ago, RenkaiNoctis said:

I do 6K per flash step, last one does 7~8k. You don't need a tank i just said those diamonds because if ur broke and cheap your better off buying cheap diamonds. And what hit do you use? you say per hit but you don't say what move you use? per auto? I have my constant dps dealing 2600's while my other abilities do 16~20K dmg(burst). I'm aware of the iframes it's just better when you don't have a decent group or endup soloing half the crap that comes your way.

i'm talking about "Honed Slash", since it's our main damage ability. ~5.8k per hit and under the right circumstances i can even get to ~12k per hit (kfm buff and destroyer grab)

u're probably using the useless pvp bopae right?

9 hours ago, Suki said:

i'm talking about "Honed Slash", since it's our main damage ability. ~5.8k per hit and under the right circumstances i can even get to ~12k per hit (kfm buff and destroyer grab)

u're probably using the useless pvp bopae right?

Honed slash does 6.3K for me(high crit, and does on low crits (5363), I'm a flicker build(far right) which does 2300's per hit. Less focus usage and more efficient- but it does perfectly well when your weapon passive procs so u can keep spamming your hits. I currently have only 1 point in it(hence I crit a lot), and I currently have the ss from POH6(purple) and crit enchant(Max on 3 pieces currently). 16K with KFM buffs. Not sure if i answered the question but currently those are teh damages.

@Alukah

Thanks for it, I'm sure its better(cuz path logic) but I wasn't aware it was on that high priority. I went with piercing first because, piercing is op- Specially in PVE. I remember you need at least 10% defense pierce to do mushin tower due to tanks and I'm currently around 17%(along with poh4 achievement which is 8/10) and have merciless currently. Again, thanksf or the info super useful.

Archived