Gearing priority past true profane

Alukah

At true profane weapon 10, infernal accessories 10 and siren belt level 5, what's the priority of gearing up moving forward? I've been reading mixed responses about upgrading accessories first, others say weapon first, this is assuming I can get to either weapon or accessory to 10 in one go.

I'm at the same point as you. I don't have a definitive answer for you but I have a sensible one. What you need to do is take a look at which stats each of the upgrades gives and then weigh the stats you need most against the price of mats and upgrade. Most important stat/least possible cost should be your next upgrade.

True Profane will be good for BSH/NSH and Mushin's Tower. Your Infernal accessories will also be good until then. Right now, upgrading to Awakened Siren/True Siren is sort of a money sink. They are definitely better stat wise than True Profane (Siren weapon line gets crit over accurracy, but loses the Profane proc) but the Siren line does not shine until True Siren - Stage 10. However, it'll be worth completing the Hongmoon weapon line since once the 50 patch its, you can salvage your weapon for a soul equipment once you get it to Pirate tier.

1 hour ago, Rottmer said:

True Profane will be good for BSH/NSH and Mushin's Tower. Your Infernal accessories will also be good until then. Right now, upgrading to Awakened Siren/True Siren is sort of a money sink. They are definitely better stat wise than True Profane (Siren weapon line gets crit over accurracy, but loses the Profane proc) but the Siren line does not shine until True Siren - Stage 10. However, it'll be worth completing the Hongmoon weapon line since once the 50 patch its, you can salvage your weapon for a soul equipment once you get it to Pirate tier.

I intend to upgrade everything, but I'm wondering about the order, what to upgrade first, what to keep for last.

Just now, Alukah said:

I intend to upgrade everything, but I'm wondering about the order, what to upgrade first, what to keep for last.

Weapon always comes first, as its a direct increase to your damage and tends to cost less materials/gold than your accessories do. I usually got my weapon to Stage 10 before upgrading my accessories. And then once the accessories were at stage 10, I'd evolve my weapon, but its up to you how you want to do it.

Salvage for Soul is just China thing - in TW/JP you keep upgrading past true pirate > ultimate gale(yeti) > awaken scorpion(nightmare) > ultimate scorpion(Snow Jade)> Hongmoon legendary either dark or white soul(I Remember dark soul was with buff attack while white soul more deffensive one).

In Silverfrost the entire weapon evolving system is revamped to fit the content.Everything up to true profane is the same but after that is different.No more weapons required from BsH and LL.

New revamped weapon upgrading system is hella expensive as well and require moonstones.Also the 10/15% dmg boost to certain skills(BM 4,FM X ,etc) are moved from Awaken Siren to Awaken Gale(The weapon required to upgade to awaken gale is a bi*ch,newbies will hella luv it).

26 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

In TW, the path goes from True Profane to Devil using the Moonwater Staff you get from story which I believe costs the same as going to Siren, but with better weapon abilities(?)

If we follow the path TW went its a hell of alot cheaper/more effective to rush to true pirate before 50 cap drops. Going through devil to ultimate gale costs quite a bit more than going to pirate then ultimate gale. 

5 minutes ago, lnvisibleOne said:

If we follow the path TW went its a hell of alot cheaper/more effective to rush to true pirate before 50 cap drops. Going through devil to ultimate gale costs quite a bit more than going to pirate then ultimate gale. 

Is TW path same as the other regions or is it their little own twist? I never bothered to look at the other servers assuming some are region block and some have worse ping.

Just now, Pepperino said:

Is TW path same as the other regions or is it their little own twist? I never bothered to look at the other servers assuming some are region block and some have worse ping.

TW is different from the others from what I know. I'm positive it's different from CN at the very least and the client seems to basically be a translated TW client with content removed. We'll know more on the 10th how they're going to move along though. 

The following are all my own opinion.

True Siren > True Profane > Awakened Siren

for your current situation,

1> upgrade ring

2> upgrade earring

3> if you rick as fk upgrade your weapon directly to true siren

4> if not upgrade your necklace

5> if you want to save some money and wait for the soulstone price drop, only do 1> and 2>

6> ???

7> profit

8> farm new soulshield

BTW, as a player from CN server, please don't give us S series weapons in NA server, I don't want to spend about $100 to upgrade my S2.5 weapon once and only have like 10% chance of success , not again ;-;

Ignore what everyone said.

Keep your True Profane weapon, as your passive "awakened profane" gives you 30% focus for 3 seconds for 10 seconds AND when it finishes you have 100%+ focus which is incredibly op. Whenever you get further like True Siren, which gives you around 25 attack + you only get a good amount of 40% focus when triggered.

Secondly, your necklace- more piercing = more damage. PVE specially, bosses and mobs have tons of defense in them, so piercing helps out with tons of damage.

Next is your choice depending on what you want.

Earring = Your earring gives  gives you the highest crit damage, 100 crit damage is around 25 attack power.

Ring = Your Ring gives the attack power/critical/crit damage(meaning full utility for ur damage), so it's second mandatory AFTER necklace.

Then, as for ur gems you want to get. Peridot, 3 second immune when dodge. Diamond(Defence/Evasion/Attack Power). Ruby additional damage. Amethyst Life drain.

As for your soul shield you have a choice of doing this.
Arena/Moonwater(tank). OR Poh(Damage).

Tips : Assasins/summoners/kfm get Evasion diamond. BM's/Destroyers/Lyn blades get the Defense. The rest can get whatever they want. Why? Because : Right now 9G for a friggin attack power is not efficient and it's dumb, your better off buying a 64 silver gem that can save your life until you have enough money to spend.

2ndTips : As a blade master I'm doing 2600 dmg on my high crits(per click), I have defence gem and the typical gems I mentioned before. I have only evolved my necklace, as everything else is in awakened infernal. i also ONLY have True Profane weapon. Why I'm i mentioning this? it's just proof of damage between the matters of life and dead situations- no reason to waste 10 gold on something you are greedy for.

3rd and final : Square gems are LIFE, dont go beyond square gems because they are the cheapest and they have nice stats. If you go for pentagonal it better be a diamond. Square gems should be BRILLIANT, Diamond should be SPARKLING. or else it's just not worth it. If you want to be ridiculously tank, be my guest, enchant ur soul shield with prime parts from soul wardens. And if you want insane damage get every gem to give you additional damage.

Gem mechanic : When "Blocking/evasion/etc../" it doesnt mean when YOU have a function TO block. it means when you character STATUS blocks, does it by itself. This means that when you press F2, and you see your character(make sure u have nothing equiped) look for the highest attribute and place a gem reflecting it(which is why I mention on the 2nd and 1st tips). Goodluck, sorry if I sounded rude I've played in the RU server, TW server as well. I main BM and love the dmgs, dmgs is life. I dont' see many bm's in the late game and that's okay- just know if u see a character with blue hair and black clothes- you just met the one that does crazy amount of damage.

Renkai Noctis, Soha- peace out and hope u have fun. Sorry if Isounded rude but that's my shortest game guide to you I could think of with giving you as much info as I thought, gave more than asked but, hey I'm sure it helps.

4 hours ago, Tupan said:

Salvage for Soul is just China thing - in TW/JP you keep upgrading past true pirate > ultimate gale(yeti) > awaken scorpion(nightmare) > ultimate scorpion(Snow Jade)> Hongmoon legendary either dark or white soul(I Remember dark soul was with buff attack while white soul more deffensive one).

In Silverfrost the entire weapon evolving system is revamped to fit the content.Everything up to true profane is the same but after that is different.No more weapons required from BsH and LL.

New revamped weapon upgrading system is hella expensive as well and require moonstones.Also the 10/15% dmg boost to certain skills(BM 4,FM X ,etc) are moved from Awaken Siren to Awaken Gale(The weapon required to upgade to awaken gale is a bi*ch,newbies will hella luv it).

Please provide the site from where you have this info. thanks.

I saw somewhere that you can actually skip aw siren/true siren, it is true ? or you need to do it anyhow ? (is there a site where i can see jpegs of the weapon path or something similar?)

Also bw ring has better stats than siren ring ?

57 minutes ago, RenkaiNoctis said:

Ignore what everyone said.

Keep your True Profane weapon, as your passive "awakened profane" gives you 30% focus for 3 seconds for 10 seconds AND when it finishes you have 100%+ focus which is incredibly op. Whenever you get further like True Siren, which gives you around 25 attack + you only get a good amount of 40% focus when triggered.

Secondly, your necklace- more piercing = more damage. PVE specially, bosses and mobs have tons of defense in them, so piercing helps out with tons of damage.

Next is your choice depending on what you want.

Earring = Your earring gives  gives you the highest crit damage, 100 crit damage is around 25 attack power.

Ring = Your Ring gives the attack power/critical/crit damage(meaning full utility for ur damage), so it's second mandatory AFTER necklace.

Then, as for ur gems you want to get. Peridot, 3 second immune when dodge. Diamond(Defence/Evasion/Attack Power). Ruby additional damage. Amethyst Life drain.

As for your soul shield you have a choice of doing this.
Arena/Moonwater(tank). OR Poh(Damage).

Tips : Assasins/summoners/kfm get Evasion diamond. BM's/Destroyers/Lyn blades get the Defense. The rest can get whatever they want. Why? Because : Right now 9G for a friggin attack power is not efficient and it's dumb, your better off buying a 64 silver gem that can save your life until you have enough money to spend.

2ndTips : As a blade master I'm doing 2600 dmg on my high crits(per click), I have defence gem and the typical gems I mentioned before. I have only evolved my necklace, as everything else is in awakened infernal. i also ONLY have True Profane weapon. Why I'm i mentioning this? it's just proof of damage between the matters of life and dead situations- no reason to waste 10 gold on something you are greedy for.

3rd and final : Square gems are LIFE, dont go beyond square gems because they are the cheapest and they have nice stats. If you go for pentagonal it better be a diamond. Square gems should be BRILLIANT, Diamond should be SPARKLING. or else it's just not worth it. If you want to be ridiculously tank, be my guest, enchant ur soul shield with prime parts from soul wardens. And if you want insane damage get every gem to give you additional damage.

Gem mechanic : When "Blocking/evasion/etc../" it doesnt mean when YOU have a function TO block. it means when you character STATUS blocks, does it by itself. This means that when you press F2, and you see your character(make sure u have nothing equiped) look for the highest attribute and place a gem reflecting it(which is why I mention on the 2nd and 1st tips). Goodluck, sorry if I sounded rude I've played in the RU server, TW server as well. I main BM and love the dmgs, dmgs is life. I dont' see many bm's in the late game and that's okay- just know if u see a character with blue hair and black clothes- you just met the one that does crazy amount of damage.

Renkai Noctis, Soha- peace out and hope u have fun. Sorry if Isounded rude but that's my shortest game guide to you I could think of with giving you as much info as I thought, gave more than asked but, hey I'm sure it helps.

lol @ this whole post.... 

EDIT: Like others have said, make sure you upgrade to true pirate before 50 patch or you will be spending more money,

I'm assuming we will be going down the same path as TW because on there live stream they displayed oathbreaker weapon :c.

So please (: 
True pirate before 50 patch.

4 minutes ago, Shorsh said:

lol @ this whole post.... 

EDIT: Like others have said, make sure you upgrade to true pirate before 50 patch or you will be spending more money,

I'm assuming we will be going down the same path as TW because on there live stream they displayed oathbreaker weapon :c.

So please (: 
True pirate before 50 patch.

Well we only get BSH24/6/4 and Mushin. Not silver frost yet, so I think its best to save until now. And whenever we do, we can get the warrior weapon from Floor 7 Junghado.
+The fact that labyrinth hasn't come out yet, means we can always go with Mazewalker and get the Nebula sword.

3 minutes ago, RenkaiNoctis said:

Well we only get BSH24/6/4 and Mushin. Not silver frost yet, so I think its best to save until now. And whenever we do, we can get the warrior weapon from Floor 7 Junghado.
+The fact that labyrinth hasn't come out yet, means we can always go with Mazewalker and get the Nebula sword.

Could have sworn my post said to make sure you do it BEFORE the 50 patch not today not tomorrow just before. So any time before would be fine.

If you have the extra money.... upgrade, why wait until a day before the 50 patch to fully upgrade 6 times from true profane????

Not like there is a lot of shit to spend your money on anyways.

Also true siren gives 70% chi not 40.

1 hour ago, RenkaiNoctis said:

how is it even possible that ur dmg is that low? i'm a bm myself and i crit for about 5.8k per hit. with f (the flash forward) i even go for 10-12k per flash.

u don't need the extra defensive stats as a bm... i'm always the tank in my group - it's all about iframes, blocking, knowing the enemys moves.

2 minutes ago, Suki said:

how is it even possible that ur dmg is that low? i'm a bm myself and i crit for about 5.8k per hit. with f (the flash forward) i even go for 10-12k per flash.

u don't need the extra defensive stats as a bm... i'm always the tank in my group - it's all about iframes, blocking, knowing the enemys moves.

I do 6K per flash step, last one does 7~8k. You don't need a tank i just said those diamonds because if ur broke and cheap your better off buying cheap diamonds. And what hit do you use? you say per hit but you don't say what move you use? per auto? I have my constant dps dealing 2600's while my other abilities do 16~20K dmg(burst). I'm aware of the iframes it's just better when you don't have a decent group or endup soloing half the crap that comes your way.

12 minutes ago, Shorsh said:

Could have sworn my post said to make sure you do it BEFORE the 50 patch not today not tomorrow just before. So any time before would be fine.

If you have the extra money.... upgrade, why wait until a day before the 50 patch to fully upgrade 6 times from true profane????

Not like there is a lot of shit to spend your money on anyways.

Also true siren gives 70% chi not 40.

GOOD to know, this is new information for me as well, that's very interesting to know. Thanks, that aside I'm actually heavily reliant in the BSH dailies(24)- because most of the income can be a part harsh if not managed well. Thanks anyways, it be great if u can find a video I could see how screwed we would be if not done this way(upgrading through "True Profane").

Archived