Forums

[BUG]FIX SUMMONERS

TemplarTempest

I think every single player out there is annoyied by the summoner as you cannot do anything to it.

Raise the damn summon time in arena.

Lower the stealth they use.

Give them a pedo bear instead of a cat.

Make summoner looks like annie from League of Legends.

Hell DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CLASS ALREADY, you got all the damn updates by now(even thought they are not translated yet), but the devs can please fix this broken ass class on this broken ass update ? 

I think each and everyone that doesn't play summoner expect SOMETHING from this beloved NCSOFT company.

2 hours ago, Levi said:

900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.g

Yeah, that salty person is pouring salt on us all!!!! XD

4 hours ago, TemplarTempest said:

I think every single player out there is annoyied by the summoner as you cannot do anything to it.

Raise the damn summon time in arena.

Lower the stealth they use.

Give them a pedo bear instead of a cat.

Make summoner looks like annie from League of Legends.

Hell DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CLASS ALREADY, you got all the damn updates by now(even thought they are not translated yet), but the devs can please fix this broken ass class on this broken ass update ? 

I think each and everyone that doesn't play summoner expect SOMETHING from this beloved NCSOFT company.

Seriously, it will be tended to someday, right now they should focus more on optimisation and smoothness. I hate the skill delays i have 1 day, and then it's smooth the other day. That needs fixing more than your cries for nerfing :(

Archived