Sign in to follow this  
gewd

Cannot pm or use f5 in cross server dungeon

gewd   

Can't seem to whisper anyone or use f5 while in a cross server dungeon.

Renivere   

Not sure about whispering but marketplace is unavailable in cross server dungeons. Leave the dungeon and lobby and you can use the marketplace.

Levi   

You can't whisper people, nor trade, nor access wardrobe or marketplace when you are in cross server dungeon.

Shared pool~

gewd   
16 hours ago, Renivere said:

Not sure about whispering but marketplace is unavailable in cross server dungeons. Leave the dungeon and lobby and you can use the marketplace.

Any why should it be disabled? I would like to use it in the dungeons so I can see how much an item is worth when it is being bid on. I don't see how it can be exploited.

Renivere   
17 minutes ago, gewd said:

Any why should it be disabled? I would like to use it in the dungeons so I can see how much an item is worth when it is being bid on. I don't see how it can be exploited.

Possibly because it's cross server. I assume some issue with getting the marketplace information for your specific server when you're playing with people from other servers.

gewd   
26 minutes ago, Renivere said:

Possibly because it's cross server. I assume some issue with getting the marketplace information for your specific server when you're playing with people from other servers.

market is region wide

Renivere   
Just now, gewd said:

market is region wide

Well I've learned something new. Then I'm not sure why it's not available in cross server dungeons.