Can someone explain this to me...

Vecejj

I don't know about summoner abilities but how is it they can nuke you, literally 70-0 in seconds and heal to full at the same time with a familiar pinning us down too?

Is it that ridiculously strong beam they fire? please tell me it doesn't heal them... no way would they give that to summoners lol.

p.s I'm being serious I don't know what it is so could someone enlighten me please ^^

https://bnstree.com/SU <--- Check here to see the details on Summoner skills.

The beam you're referring to is Sunflower, a variation of our RB skill Rumblebees (fourth tree). There are reasons you mostly see it when the cat has pinned you, namely that if a skill costs 3 focus we need to make sure it hits. We also try to get Photosynthesis stacks for Super Sunflower, which is available when we shoot Sunflower with Doom 'n' Bloom or Flying Nettles in effect.

Self-heal? Doom 'n' Bloom (F skill) heals us for 100% of the damage dealt by that skill, plus Focus regen (useful for aforementioned Sunflower). You'll recognize it by the bright AoE around you and the flower hovering over your head. True Friend (X) heals as well, but turns into Headbutt when you're pinned so cannot be used during that time.

Counters? Check if you have an escape for Suppress status (I think it's called Grapple in this version?). If you need to get out of DnB, get far away enough to cancel the Summoner's target on you, the effect should wear off. At least keep the Summoner out of the AoE you'll see around you to keep them from getting those little heal ticks.

Sigh, summoners... I just hope they get fixed, probably the least fun class to go against right now closely followed by blade cancer. The amount of self heal they have is just ridiculous, then they burst like crazy, have ton of escape / damage mitigation, they have everything lol.

And yes i'm annoyed, yet to beat a summoner or even come close, got to the point where I just stand there and give them a free win because it's not fun being chased by an AI cat whiles they run away stealthed and heal to full.

Also you can't escape the cat pin, full duration in that and you're either dead or very close to being dead.

Archived