spin to win and kfm stunfest

xaqq

And how is unbalanced? Only class atm that need some love is BM.Then again there are some very nasty op players playing the said class.

Wasn't Competive game called the one that actually require player skills? Counter strike must be unbalanced too - I have seen with my own eyes op players that tier appart entire teams.They must get nerfed too I suppose.

There is ELO ranking list in arena for reason - you play against people on your own level.The more you practice the better you get.Eventually you move on in the ladder and fight more skilled players and you keep improving.Thats how games of this kind are ment to be.

I was decent CS player - skilled on my playground but I never was on level of pros and never complained that I can't go beat player A or B because they are far-far-far-far above my skills.

Just now, Tupan said:

And how is unbalanced? Only class atm that need some love is BM.Then again there are some very nasty op players playing the said class.

Wasn't Competive game called the one that actually require player skills? Counter strike must be unbalanced too - I have seen with my own eyes op players that tier appart entire teams.They must get nerfed too I suppose.

i don't call kfm spamming 1 skill over and over again desperately balanced. If it can be spammed. It's not balanced. kfm follows the same combo routine with no variation. it almost makes it worse than des spinfest.

try fighting a kfm on assassin and record it on video. then come back and argue.

Why I don't get stun spammed from KFMs? You learn ther playstyle and you counter it.If you let them win by spamming one button is your and only faut for letting it happen.

Every class can own you by spamming 2 buttons if you let them do it.FM LB RB To death(here and there fury),BM Block stun and combo all over again(2 buttons required),Destro spin to win and stun with ani cancel,LBM pretty much same thing and air combo all over again(few keys required),cat...not to even mention.

Just now, Tupan said:

Why I don't get stun spammed from KFMs? You learn ther playstyle and you counter it.If you let them win by spamming one button is your and only faut for letting it happen.

Every class can own you by spamming 2 buttons if you let them do it.FM LB RB To death(here and there fury),BM Block stun and combo all over again(2 buttons required),Destro spin to win and stun with ani cancel,LBM pretty much same thing and air combo all over again(few keys required),cat...not to even mention.

cool story kid. now go play it then come back. I don't care what you say about it. Show me a vid with a kfm that knows what the fuq he's doing. not just a random kfm.

Whats your ELO? I had one early today in 1800+ ELO and manage to win once 2:1 and meet him right after,but second time he win 2:1.

Kid joke was modern 15-20 years ago when I was in my teen/young adult years.Cool story bro.

Just now, Tupan said:

Whats your ELO? I had one early today in 1800+ ELO and manage to win once 2:1 and meet him right after,but second time he win 2:1.

Kid joke was modern 15-20 years ago when I was in my teen/young adult years.Cool story bro.

and btw assassin can get rekt in 1 stun by a kfm. That's the cheap part. With in the duration of 1 stun kfm is able to kick the shet out of you by spamming the buttons.

woah now kmf OP...its kinda funny NA player never fail to amaze me. KMF is the harder class to pvp with...and also for your info ncsoft will not balance pvp base on our feedback. They will balance pvp base on Korean. Seriously NA player pvp skill is pretty low tier they complain about almost everything.

Just now, Gargamellow said:

KFM? OP!? Hahahahahahahahahaha!

That's funny, KFM had 4 nerfs before the game was even released here, and you call it OP!?

4 nerfs. I wonder why kid.

Anyways this game isn't worth getting competitive over i'm just making suggestions. It's hard to take mmo combat/pvp seriously as is.

5 hours ago, xaqq said:

and btw assassin can get rekt in 1 stun by a kfm. That's the cheap part. With in the duration of 1 stun kfm is able to kick the shet out of you by spamming the buttons.

You must suck pretty hard to waste both stun escapes (the most classes only have 1) and then get killed in 1 stun chain with KFM's 30-40s stun cooldowns. I don't even. Assassin is the worst class to play against as KFM. L2Play is all I can say.

4 hours ago, xaqq said:

4 nerfs. I wonder why kid.

Anyways this game isn't worth getting competitive over i'm just making suggestions. It's hard to take mmo combat/pvp seriously as is.

You know what else is hard to take seriously?

Someone who comes crying on the forums and then proceeds to belittle other posters by calling them kids. Well, I guess it shows your own maturity in a way.....

I am not saying that in their current game state KFM are OP, but I would like to point out that in Korea/Taiwan KFM considered to be the stongest class.
Also people complaining about spin to win are bad. It is probably the easiest skill in the entire game to counter since it can be countered with a skill that has a short (12 seconds?) cool down that everyone has, the skill in question is SS. Super simple to evade it.

6 hours ago, Tupan said:

Every class can own you by spamming 2 buttons if you let them do it.FM LB RB To death(here and there fury),BM Block stun and combo all over again(2 buttons required),Destro spin to win and stun with ani cancel.

I just find this funny. You start off by saying 2 buttons, then proceed to mention a combo that uses, at the very least, 4 separate skills. I am not disagreeing with you, I just find it funny and I had to point it out.

50 minutes ago, 848742_1452550186 said:

I am not saying that in their current game state KFM are OP, but I would like to point out that in Korea/Taiwan KFM considered to be the stongest class.
Also people complaining about spin to win are bad. It is probably the easiest skill in the entire game to counter since it can be countered with a skill that has a short (12 seconds?) cool down that everyone has, the skill in question is SS. Super simple to evade it.

I just find this funny. You start off by saying 2 buttons, then proceed to mention a combo that uses, at the very least, 4 separate skills. I am not disagreeing with you, I just find it funny and I had to point it out.

Combo thats is like 1,2,lb>1,2...right.Just some classes are harder to master compared to others,and theeen they play some ez class but you face some very skilled hard to master class and he blown you up ,and what bad players do in such case? Of course they come to the forum to QQ how class Y must be nerfed because they are simply bad.

8 hours ago, xaqq said:

i think everyone knows the game is pretty unbalanced. I'm just trying to not hop onto the typical summoner shaming bandwagon. And Assassin gets rekt all day when its not a 1v1.

Unless you're above diamond then balance has nothing to do with it.

8 hours ago, xaqq said:

i think everyone knows the game is pretty unbalanced. I'm just trying to not hop onto the typical summoner shaming bandwagon. And Assassin gets rekt all day when its not a 1v1.

But isnt sin one of best in 1v1? That make game balanced. One class cant be best or almost best in 1v1, 3v3, XvX, PvE. That kind of class is mega OP, and dont have ANY sense. Im not saying sin is OP. Im saying he is balanced like every others.

8 hours ago, Tupan said:

There is ELO ranking list in arena for reason - you play against people on your own level.The more you practice the better you get.Eventually you move on in the ladder and fight more skilled players and you keep improving.Thats how games of this kind are ment to be.

I was decent CS player - skilled on my playground but I never was on level of pros and never complained that I can't go beat player A or B because they are far-far-far-far above my skills.

Dont worry about about BM. when we got lvl 50 he gonna be rly stong, so then players gonna start bitching about every class.

8 hours ago, xaqq said:

title says it all. When will kfm counter get a longer cooldown cuz people just spam the shet out of that. same with spinning

For the holy sake... Make spining longer CD? WHY? Destro have already longest CDs, and is RLY punishable. Just S->S to avaid it, then use some stun/interupt skill. Its possible to block him. If you make all his skills CD long what he can do? Run and use LMB onyly? Nice. and about KFM counter: isnt he counter based? You said make CD higher becouse he is OP. Did you even play him to said something like that? To said something like that 1st play as KFM plz. In true game is rly nice balanced, but need a time to learn, and lvl 50 skills to show it.

Archived