Is it boldness, stupidity or just shamelessness

Fantality

As a Crimson on Mushin myself, let me tell you why it's hard to find us to get your kill quest done. In Misty Woods, at even off hours, nearly every Crimson spawn is camped by at least a team of Ceruleans, we are tracked relentlessly. This goes for every other level of PvP areas as well. Thusly, once we have our faction specific gear, we nope on out of our Crimson armor because no matter where we go, or when we try to do the "Legit" way of getting 10 kills as you so claim is easy. Well, maybe it is, oh there's a single Cerulean, I'm going to go get hi... Oh there's the rest of his party, and that Crimson, who could very well be the number one Korean PvP master himself, would get wrecked because much like Legion, Cerulean is many.

Going to the other side of the fence now, how hard do you think it is for a Cerulean to find a Crimson? Let alone ten, I'll be the first to admit I pop on my Crimson attire ONLY to do the Talus quests then put it back into storage until the next reset. I also am more than willing to pull one of the Terrors/Ogres over to make sure that I let it kill me, and hopefully the team of Ceruleans looking for easy zerg kills. Is it honorable? Heck no, but then again, it's not honorable to be swarming each and every zone for the one or two Crimson that may try to finish their dailies.

In the end, get over yourself. Don't act like you know all about the honor, or the legitimacy of anything. No single side has any sort of moral high ground. If anything, a 'win trade' is mutually beneficial to both sides, and allows the weaker team to actually have a chance to finish a daily without a huge zerg hunting them, while on the flip side, allows the zerg swarm to get a player to snack on, instead of hoping and praying they can camp an area long enough to manage to allow for 10 kills.

3 minutes ago, Eternalx said:

Soul shield doesn't have any effect in arena ... 

sorry for the minor railroad ...

It just seemed to me that SOMETHING is affecting over all health .. both a BD and a DEST in arena seemed to have WAY more health than I had as a KFM .. WAS hitting them with everything I had when I could and yet their health barely moved and when they hit me with builder moves my health was dropping in huge increments unless there is a hack or exploit maybe

2 hours ago, Fantality said:

I find it very amusing that people are so proudly advertising in region chats that they're exploiters. Anyone want to dupe items with me. Anyone want to scam people with me? Anyone want to trade faction kills with me? What's the difference. 

please don't feed me BS or troll me..

and don't act all holy your a human being,

your bound to steal, cheat, and lie.

thats what makes u a human being, we make mistakes,

and we will keep making mistakes until the end of time.

so don't cry about ppl trading 10 or 8 kills for daily quests..

that daily quest in misty woods is BS u need 8 kills,

been playing the game since day one, yet i was able to do this daily like once or twice.

i have a life i won't waste hours upon hours just to do that one stupid quest,

i personally skip it, cuz it takes time, and if some other dude wanna help out with that quest it would be a nice thing.

its not cheating if he offers, i'm blue he is red so w/e....

3 minutes ago, Krosa said:

As a Crimson on Mushin myself, let me tell you why it's hard to find us to get your kill quest done. In Misty Woods, at even off hours, nearly every Crimson spawn is camped by at least a team of Ceruleans, we are tracked relentlessly. This goes for every other level of PvP areas as well. Thusly, once we have our faction specific gear, we nope on out of our Crimson armor because no matter where we go, or when we try to do the "Legit" way of getting 10 kills as you so claim is easy. Well, maybe it is, oh there's a single Cerulean, I'm going to go get hi... Oh there's the rest of his party, and that Crimson, who could very well be the number one Korean PvP master himself, would get wrecked because much like Legion, Cerulean is many.

Going to the other side of the fence now, how hard do you think it is for a Cerulean to find a Crimson? Let alone ten, I'll be the first to admit I pop on my Crimson attire ONLY to do the Talus quests then put it back into storage until the next reset. I also am more than willing to pull one of the Terrors/Ogres over to make sure that I let it kill me, and hopefully the team of Ceruleans looking for easy zerg kills. Is it honorable? Heck no, but then again, it's not honorable to be swarming each and every zone for the one or two Crimson that may try to finish their dailies.

In the end, get over yourself. Don't act like you know all about the honor, or the legitimacy of anything. No single side has any sort of moral high ground. If anything, a 'win trade' is mutually beneficial to both sides, and allows the weaker team to actually have a chance to finish a daily without a huge zerg hunting them, while on the flip side, allows the zerg swarm to get a player to snack on, instead of hoping and praying they can camp an area long enough to manage to allow for 10 kills.

the OW PvP crap is out of hand in a lot of ways .. low level areas are often literally camped by max levels on my server as well BUT i am on Cerulean side and it makes doing daily PvP stuff darn near impossible at times (to say nothing for the poor buggers lower level to me who are also killed wholesale)

Technically IT isn't the right way to do it and I don't BUT i can see a lot of reasons why it does happen as there are a lot of weaknesses within the game that are getting exploited (though what the heck these high levels get killing and griefing low levels is absolutely beyond me)

8 hours ago, Fantality said:

two irrelevant things. so if we don't have exploiters, we will have bots and vice versa?

Didn't say that but whatever...

Bots are bad enough but some things that can be exploited.....makes me wonder about somethings.....

Archived