SilverWolfBnS

Almost 1000 Gold!!!

Recommended Posts

Hey BnS, just wanted to share my progress and would like to know everyone's progress!!! Please share your positive experiences not any negatives thank you!

1qYFdQ9.jpg

Edited by SilverWolfBnS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dezra   

Rofl I'm guessing you master-looted all this sht. I ran the dungeons like 20 times and only got 1 merry potter and had to bid 30 gold for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MantaZ   

Nah, its way simpler. Hes an assassin, kept running solo and abusing exploit to kill bosses. Its easy and sadly NCSOFT does not care about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gald   
1 minute ago, MantaZ said:

Nah, its way simpler. Hes an assassin, kept running solo and abusing exploit to kill bosses. Its easy and sadly NCSOFT does not care about that.

lol exploit? Since when does soloing dungeons=exploit...and yes if you are geared+know your class brightstone ruins can be solo'd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anatari   

wow thats a lot of moonwater tears and merry potters if they're all merry potters that is. That's at least 70 dg runs there. not sure how you're guaranteed to get all those unless you're:

A: ninja-looting like the other suggested.
B: somehow granted permission to loot them all from a group/guild run.
C: spent a lot of time running dg's and out of the 700+ dg runs you ended up with 140 tears from your efforts of outbidding or ninja-looting.

What I'm interested in is why you have the rest of your inventory blocked out? :) You wouldn't happen to be a gold farmer hmm? trying to cover up a bit of evidence? only makes you more the suspicious honestly. :)

Edited by Anatari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nah. he probably master looted this, he sold all his earnings, he sold probably moonwater transformation stone. He manipulated the market and maximize profit. He wouldn't have that much money if he was bidding on them. it hasnt even been a month yet. If he solo, that would take too much of his time to get that much gold. It's not always gauranteed to get the secret technique recipe and youll get crap most of the time. thats the best recipe to get to sell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MantaZ   
3 minutes ago, Gald said:

lol exploit? Since when does soloing dungeons=exploit...and yes if you are geared+know your class brightstone ruins can be solo'd.

 

emm no, he was using an exploit to easy solo that dungeon. There is a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gald   
2 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

nah. he probably master looted this, he sold all his earnings, he sold probably moonwater transformation stone. He manipulated the market and maximize profit. He wouldn't have that much money if he was bidding on them. it hasnt even been a month yet. If he solo, that would take too much of his time to get that much gold. It's not always gauranteed to get the secret technique recipe and youll get crap most of the time. thats the best recipe to get to sell.

Then please share with everyone what this so called "exploit" is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gald   
2 minutes ago, MantaZ said:

 

emm no, he was using an exploit to easy solo that dungeon. There is a difference.

Then please share with everyone what this so called "exploit" he used is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crash   
2 minutes ago, Gald said:

Then please share with everyone what this so called "exploit" he used is.

 

Yes, please share it with everyone so that they may exploit it as well, that's what you're supposed to do when you find an exploit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dmoe33   

You know if u got too much cash on your hands i can take some off ya if ur feeling a little heavy on the pockets there......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gald   
Just now, Crash said:

 

Yes, please share it with everyone so that they may exploit it as well, that's what you're supposed to do when you find an exploit...

Aka there isn't one, and yes that is what you are supposed to do, unless you want to risk getting perma-banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crash   
Just now, Gald said:

Aka there isn't one, and yes that is what you are supposed to do, unless you want to risk getting perma-banned.

 

Are you high? when you find an exploit, you don't tell everyone else what it is so that they may exploit it as well...you generally contact customer support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MantaZ   

If you dont know it then there is no point to explain it. Anyway, at lvl50 patch that was partially fixed and new bosses cannot be exploited anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gald   
1 minute ago, YuriScarlet said:

people know the exploit. the streamers showed it to us. its the permastealth backstab combo. they literally don't attack you.

LMAO.  That isn't a exploit genius, that's called class mechanics.  Clearly you don't know how assassins work, why do you think they are the best solo class in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol guys assassin perm steath build is common in KR/CH/TW servers it's NOT an exploit it's called "SKILLED" jesus christ it's a damn class mechanics and will be fixed when lvl 50 comes out so calm your farm please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gald said:

LMAO.  That isn't a exploit genius, that's called class mechanics.  Clearly you don't know how assassins work, why do you think they are the best solo class in the game?

I doubt the game intentionally let them have the ability to permastealth attack while the boss sit there doing nothing to you. they don't move while you beat them. Its an exploit, thats why someone said at level 50 they will partially fixed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gald   
Just now, YuriScarlet said:

I doubt the game intentionally let them have the ability to permastealth attack while the boss sit there doing nothing to you. they don't move while you beat them. Its an exploit, thats why someone said at level 50 they will partially fixed it.

I highly doubt they view this as a exploit, by this logic they should just remove stealth from assassins.  You aren't supposed to be able to see a sin while they are stealthed, this is applied to mobs as bosses as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now