Almost 1000 Gold!!!

SilverWolfBnS

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Ninfu said:

Dont know about that but theres nothing special about this

That doesn't really prove much.

If you are crafting, especially high priced items like MTS, everything that comes out of the AH counts towards that number even if you only made a 10% profit. For example my achievement counter is at 500g yet I only have 120g.

The people actually pointing out that not all the recipes are merry potter, that actually makes his screenshot more believable. He did 75 runs and he got 1 potter recipe. The rest are other professions.

12 minutes ago, gewd said:

The people actually pointing out that not all the recipes are merry potter, that actually makes his screenshot more believable. He did 75 runs and he got 1 potter recipe. The rest are other professions.

Now that's something that I would believe, on the original screenshot he had posted the very first time.

He edited his first post later with putting "7" over the "1" that it used to have after someone pointed that out, which now makes this whole thing just laughable overall.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2016 at 7:58 PM, CaptainToby said:

Gratz ^.^

I hit my 1000 gold (or in my case about 2700 Soulstones) a short while ago too and I honestly hate that people assume ninjalooting/exploiting right away instead of asking first...

but did you cover up your entire screenshot to prove it though? this guy has white-out on everything, for no reason at all. If anything and he wanted to white-out his name, fine, but he has his currency total at the bottom whited-out because he couldn't photoshop that properly, its a fake image at the time it was posted.

Archived