Forums

Almost 1000 Gold!!!

SilverWolfBnS

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

It's a freakin currency exchange that is currently disabled in the game.  It's where you can exchange NC coin for gold or gold for hongmon points. If you want more details... there's alot online.

oh... Disabled...

What if someone enabled this again in his Client? Why not remove it entirely from the Clients? I know of Players, that hack their Clients to keep the old cool stuff, and the Server never ever check this...

edit:

Neocron.... it was an PvP Game Client from Reakktor... why back in time.. The Server did not check anything

2 hours ago, Vivien said:

Yeah it's Friday night and I just got back from prepping food for tomorrow's party, now I have too much time on my hands.

So I did a bit of experiment while leveling up an alt.

** Contains several images so I used spoiler tag **

If what wot posted is true (though the guy only has 1 post but yeah),

OP you have quick fingers, nice editing skills.

1. In the previous page, someone points out something you missed on your very first screenshot you posted before editing that post.
  2. You go back and edit your screenshot from the first post.
  3. Replies right after saying people are trying to discredit you, which I guess most on this thread are tbh (username gewd was replying to wot's screenshot post).

Hidden Content

smh when people try to cover up their mistakes with more lies when caught red handed.

The graphics of the 6 moonwater recipes in your inventory looks a bit fishy to me.

First there's the shiny highlighted part. I know that in most cases items can be shiny and flickering in your inventory for a couple of seconds when you receive them in your inventory, but items that had just arrived to your inventory will have the "N" tag on them.

If you were to give us your argument of you just got them out of your mailbox (whether it be directly retrieving from the banker or instant delivery), your 6 recipes that aren't selected doesn't have the "N" tag (for New item) on it for being freshly arrived to your inventory.

So I did an experiment of checking this "N" tag.

I had already sent some junk weapon fodders from main to alt sometime ago that I didn't retrieve yet, so I used that for the example.

This was example of if you retrieve the mailed items via banker.

It opens your inventory when you access your mail.

Hidden Content

When you retrieve your item in the selected mail(s), item(s) will appear in your inventory and they will be highlighted shortly for like a second or two, and will have the "N" tag on them.

Hidden Content

As you can see in the image below within spoiler, you can see that I'm far away from the banker and I have the instant delivery fee prompt.

When you do instant delivery of your mailed items rather than getting them from the banker, your items still receive "N" tag on them the first time you open up your inventory to check their arrival and highlights for a short moment.

Hidden Content

Afterwards when you have closed your inventory and reopen, they will no longer have the "N" tag or be highlighted, but just sit there like any other items you carry.

Hidden Content

Then I went to check on the possible trading option.

Since OP's screenshot hides his character behind the colorful tree leaves, we can't see if he's trading with someone or not.

I had a kind stranger to help me out with this.

When you open a trade with someone, your inventory will automatically open.

I traded her 1 gauntlet from the stack of 81 I have, and she traded it right back to me so I can see it for myself.

Hidden Content

As I thought, the freshly arrived item in your inventory from the trade will carry the "N" tag, but it did not get highlighted at all.

So even if you close the inventory and reopen, obviously it will not be highlighted as such as OP's screenshot.

Now, explain to us how the 6 of your Moonwater recipes in the inventory are in highlights like that?
I know the highlights on those look like how they are when they should be flickering in highlights, but what was the condition of that? Especially for 6 out of the 7 items to be in such condition while the first one selected isn't.

If I'm missing something, please tell me about it. I don't remember under what condition an item like a recipe can be highlighted like that without a new item tag on it.

One other possible thought/question I had was if the recipes aren't able to carry the "N" tag due to the green tag on them already.

I just did a quest on alt that gave me an item that shares same icon as recipes and although it was a "New" item in my inventory, it did not carry the "N" tag but only highlighted itself for a second when I opened the inventory.

Even then...the graphical matter of your picture seems slightly off when looking it up closely.

I can somewhat believe you having such high amount of gold if all you really did was just farm shit and do merchanting the whole time and taking advantage of the MTS's price before they went down the hill (back when they were like 10~11g a pop at cheapest) or selling Merry Potter recipes.

Meaning you either ninja looted/have a group that farms with you with these only being able to be picked up by you (meaning  you would share your profit with the farming group I guess)/bot.

But with you covering up your whole gears and name(well I can careless about the name tbh) and everything else in your bag except for the ones like Moonwater Tears and recipes, I don't know if I can believe your claim.

I don't care if you're rich or not, but the fact that you're constantly denying and editing picture and posts doesn't really convince me that all of your claims are true. Some may be, but I don't think that all of them are.

Thank you for giving me a good laugh for the night though.

Why did I waste time doing this...sigh

Thank you for the effort writing this. Regardless what is the truth, I found your writing easy to read and entertaining.

12 hours ago, Sycogenesis said:

it's been 3 weeks dude his pic is way too sketchy not to mention he hasn't said a single thing since ppl started outing him  what was the point of covering up half the stuff he did unless he's hiding something be logical 

If you think that someone can't make a 1000 gold in three weeks you are just fooling yourself. There is nothing really sketchy about it, and the fact that people are trying to claim that one class is using an exploit instead of proper game mechanics as designed is also exceptionally laughable.

7 minutes ago, Sycogenesis said:

No the fact is he is being sketchy  the fact that he won't simply show proof is beyond sketchy when there is no bad outcome from showing his char name etc or inv if he was legit stop being so naive 

Dont know about that but theres nothing special about this

diaRglX.jpg

i play the game i make 15gold a day when i see people having over 400gold already i think im gonna stop grinding the dailies and  just wait for the ncoin>gold currency exchange, if you cant beat them, join em right ^_^ this is such a timewaste lol play 6+ hours a a day and i only have 145gold

3 minutes ago, Sycogenesis said:

We are not asking YOU for a uncensored Ss we are asking him as you just proved there is nothing wrong with showing that info you only made him  look more shady

Dont know about that but i just prooved that what he has is not big deal :P idc how he got stuff

2 minutes ago, Ambition said:

i play the game i make 15gold a day when i see people having over 400gold already i think im gonna stop grinding the dailies and  just wait for the ncoin>gold currency exchange, if you cant beat them, join em right ^_^ this is such a timewaste lol play 6+ hours a a day and i only have 145gold

With 6hours i can make lets see with my bad math skillzors. Can do quaranteed 24g in 6 hours with luck its somewhere 30-100gs

1 minute ago, Ninfu said:

Dont know about that but i just prooved that what he has is not big deal :P idc how he got stuff

With 6hours i can make lets see with my bad math skillzors. Can do quaranteed 24g in 6 hours with luck its somewhere 30-100gs

but you craft right?

Archived