Almost 1000 Gold!!!

SilverWolfBnS

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, SilverWolfBnS said:

Hey BnS, just wanted to share my progress and would like to know everyone's progress!!! Please share your positive experiences not any negatives thank you!

1qYFdQ9.jpg

...How?!

I am no where NEAR getting just ONE GOLD on two characters combined AND premium membership.
Granted one is lvl32 and the other is 22 and today is my 5th day but still, what the hell are you doing to get this kind of currency?!
Seriously it looks like you're a botter, buyer, or on a server with the proper professions.
Please teach me.
unless you're just cheating then I don't want that info.

Just now, inception said:

...How?!

I am no where NEAR getting just ONE GOLD on two characters combined AND premium membership.
Granted one is lvl32 and the other is 22 and today is my 5th day but still, what the hell are you doing to get this kind of currency?!
Seriously it looks like you're a botter, buyer, or on a server with the proper professions.
Please teach me.
unless you're just cheating then I don't want that info.

6-5 bot packs

Yeah it's Friday night and I just got back from prepping food for tomorrow's party, now I have too much time on my hands.

So I did a bit of experiment while leveling up an alt.

** Contains several images so I used spoiler tag **

If what wot posted is true (though the guy only has 1 post but yeah),

OP you have quick fingers, nice editing skills.

1. In the previous page, someone points out something you missed on your very first screenshot you posted before editing that post.
  2. You go back and edit your screenshot from the first post.
  3. Replies right after saying people are trying to discredit you, which I guess most on this thread are tbh (username gewd was replying to wot's screenshot post).

Spoiler

OyPsILp.png

omGfMFV.png

YsTwhYk.png

smh when people try to cover up their mistakes with more lies when caught red handed.

The graphics of the 6 moonwater recipes in your inventory looks a bit fishy to me.

First there's the shiny highlighted part. I know that in most cases items can be shiny and flickering in your inventory for a couple of seconds when you receive them in your inventory, but items that had just arrived to your inventory will have the "N" tag on them.

If you were to give us your argument of you just got them out of your mailbox (whether it be directly retrieving from the banker or instant delivery), your 6 recipes that aren't selected doesn't have the "N" tag (for New item) on it for being freshly arrived to your inventory.

So I did an experiment of checking this "N" tag.

I had already sent some junk weapon fodders from main to alt sometime ago that I didn't retrieve yet, so I used that for the example.

This was example of if you retrieve the mailed items via banker.

It opens your inventory when you access your mail.

Spoiler

V9ulKvY.jpg

When you retrieve your item in the selected mail(s), item(s) will appear in your inventory and they will be highlighted shortly for like a second or two, and will have the "N" tag on them.

Spoiler

wCIMXkM.jpg

PYUy3Kl.jpg

As you can see in the image below within spoiler, you can see that I'm far away from the banker and I have the instant delivery fee prompt.

When you do instant delivery of your mailed items rather than getting them from the banker, your items still receive "N" tag on them the first time you open up your inventory to check their arrival and highlights for a short moment.

Spoiler

JQGgSBt.jpg

onmRs3h.jpg

Afterwards when you have closed your inventory and reopen, they will no longer have the "N" tag or be highlighted, but just sit there like any other items you carry.

Spoiler

HOKaO5G.jpg

Then I went to check on the possible trading option.

Since OP's screenshot hides his character behind the colorful tree leaves, we can't see if he's trading with someone or not.

I had a kind stranger to help me out with this.

When you open a trade with someone, your inventory will automatically open.

I traded her 1 gauntlet from the stack of 81 I have, and she traded it right back to me so I can see it for myself.

Spoiler

A8yTLgL.jpg

RuPpZ1F.jpg

As I thought, the freshly arrived item in your inventory from the trade will carry the "N" tag, but it did not get highlighted at all.

So even if you close the inventory and reopen, obviously it will not be highlighted as such as OP's screenshot.

Now, explain to us how the 6 of your Moonwater recipes in the inventory are in highlights like that?
I know the highlights on those look like how they are when they should be flickering in highlights, but what was the condition of that? Especially for 6 out of the 7 items to be in such condition while the first one selected isn't.

If I'm missing something, please tell me about it. I don't remember under what condition an item like a recipe can be highlighted like that without a new item tag on it.

One other possible thought/question I had was if the recipes aren't able to carry the "N" tag due to the green tag on them already.

I just did a quest on alt that gave me an item that shares same icon as recipes and although it was a "New" item in my inventory, it did not carry the "N" tag but only highlighted itself for a second when I opened the inventory.

Even then...the graphical matter of your picture seems slightly off when looking it up closely.

I can somewhat believe you having such high amount of gold if all you really did was just farm shit and do merchanting the whole time and taking advantage of the MTS's price before they went down the hill (back when they were like 10~11g a pop at cheapest) or selling Merry Potter recipes.

Meaning you either ninja looted/have a group that farms with you with these only being able to be picked up by you (meaning  you would share your profit with the farming group I guess)/bot.

But with you covering up your whole gears and name(well I can careless about the name tbh) and everything else in your bag except for the ones like Moonwater Tears and recipes, I don't know if I can believe your claim.

I don't care if you're rich or not, but the fact that you're constantly denying and editing picture and posts doesn't really convince me that all of your claims are true. Some may be, but I don't think that all of them are.

Thank you for giving me a good laugh for the night though.

Why did I waste time doing this...sigh

2 hours ago, Anjon said:

A stealthed assassin isn't a non-target, nor is it an out-of-ranged one in the game's system. It's a non-descript one. It's a target obscured by something, so NPCs can't target or attack them. Higher level bosses are designed to be able to thwart this, Brightstone bosses are not.

The Assassin re-stealth build is exactly that: resetting stealth during or immediately after a previous stealth. Shadow Siphon resets steath on poisoned targets, for example. The duration of Stealth is 6 seconds. One of the most common means of getting into Stealth is Shadow Dash, which has a 9 second cooldown... unless you spec it to have a duration of 6 seconds. Shadow Siphon can also be specced to have a reduced cooldown with the use of other skills in Stealth.

You claim that perma-stealth builds are exploits not intended by developers, but how would you explain the numerous skills created by the developers for the sole purpose of maintaining stealth indefinitely? Or the fact that in future patches, the perma-stealth build isn't nerfed, but buffed for damage and ease-of-use?

first thing that comes into my mind is, do you actually know what exploit is?

Im not claiming that perma-stealth builds are exploits! actually i know that sin's main thing is stealth. All damage, debuffs and other stuff relies on stealth. 

What makes that stealth an exploit against bosses like these is that bosses have no programmed counters (or actions) against stealth. When player is stealthed he is not in a invincible or non existant state, and becuz of that boss does not reset. Yet he cant 'see' you so he just stands there and do nothing. So, adding these two things into one creates an exploit. Some grey area which has been forgotten by programmers.

NCSOFT knows about this, players know about it, people using it. You're not gonna get banned for doing this. But that does not justify anything, its still an exploit. As i said, lvl50 patch gives bosses a way to react to stealth.

P.S. My english skills are not that good, but i've tried to explain what is what. 

3 minutes ago, Silmaria said:

I heard that Merry Potter at the early part of the game go up from 100 to 300 gold.

I saw someone with full siren weapon and accessories equipment.

So it could be true that he got that money from that.

it was 100g highest. then it quickly dropped to 50g.

6 hours ago, YuriScarlet said:

I doubt the game intentionally let them have the ability to permastealth attack while the boss sit there doing nothing to you. they don't move while you beat them. Its an exploit, thats why someone said at level 50 they will partially fixed it.

If the game didn't intentionally let you do that, then why does it specifically have a skill that upgrades shadow dash to the same time that stealth is?

This is purely intentional, the developers of the game actually have to read what they type when they program things into the game.

Why would they program it to reduce CD from 9 to 6 seconds instead of 6.5 seconds or similar?

Or do you want to say that infinitely blocking damage by using skills from other classes is an exploit?

-----

Now just because it may have been intentional at one point, does not mean it's the best or that they actually think they should keep it that way.

Personally it's PvE so it doesn't matter, and if you want to solo this way, it's going to take you a long time to get kills by killing one thing at a time in dungeons.

And if the boss has more than one enemy there it's harder cause other enemies can break your stealth or screw up your targeting.

3 hours ago, NueHoujuu said:

If the game didn't intentionally let you do that, then why does it specifically have a skill that upgrades shadow dash to the same time that stealth is?

This is purely intentional, the developers of the game actually have to read what they type when they program things into the game.

Why would they program it to reduce CD from 9 to 6 seconds instead of 6.5 seconds or similar?

Or do you want to say that infinitely blocking damage by using skills from other classes is an exploit?

-----

Now just because it may have been intentional at one point, does not mean it's the best or that they actually think they should keep it that way.

Personally it's PvE so it doesn't matter, and if you want to solo this way, it's going to take you a long time to get kills by killing one thing at a time in dungeons.

And if the boss has more than one enemy there it's harder cause other enemies can break your stealth or screw up your targeting.

I'm guessing oversight?

Either way, the ability to stay hidden the whole time and attack seems broken... I don't need over 10 years of MMO games to tell that. xD

6 hours ago, YuriScarlet said:

but getting that much gold. theres no way he would of gotten that much gold so quickly when it hasnt even been a month yet.

:DDD

Thats beucase you cant do it. I've earned soon +1500g in past few weeks. Zero gold bought from anyone, zero exploits used. Everything else is secret!

15 minutes ago, Ninfu said:

:DDD

Thats beucase you cant do it. I've earned soon +1500g in past few weeks. Zero gold bought from anyone, zero exploits used. Everything else is secret!

So you decided to boast about your 1500+ gold. Lol whether that gold you have is legit or not nerd, I still make alot of MULAHHHH in real life that I can spend on this game whenever I feel like it

Is this kind of Posting to create mistrust into the Game or to push the jealous players into the arms of the Gold seller bots? "Why he have so many!, you want it to?. Your lucky, i can sell you ingame gold very Cheap!"?

or are you just showing us your gold e-pen?

No, permastealth at bosses is definitely an exploit, since they SHOULD react to the attack, ie. they should be able to see through the stealth ability. The same way goes for roots. Frost does not work on bosses, and they still can move while they shouldn't. IMO this is not really fair for other classes, and arguments like "this is assassin mechanics" is kinda selfish.

9 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

I could careless. I mean...just imagine...better hope the exchange rate ain't the same as the one in CBT. I'll be filthy rich and still lived my life. Probably gonna be 1g per 1ncoin screenshot_CurrencyExchange.jpg

Ah,I didn't know you could do that.
What's the ratio 1g: ?$x.xx?

9 minutes ago, YuriScarlet said:

I could careless. I mean...just imagine...better hope the exchange rate ain't the same as the one in CBT. I'll be filthy rich and still lived my life. Probably gonna be 1g per 1ncoin screenshot_CurrencyExchange.jpg

what the hell is this ??????

Archived