Almost 1000 Gold!!!

SilverWolfBnS

Just now, gewd said:

Why did you waste money sending these items to your destroyer then?

How does the RNG box help you make money? If you bought a bunch of mats the day before it happened, then you paid MORE not less. 

And full siren is extremely expensive. I also find it insane that you farmed brightstone solo for 14 hours a day for 4 days.

I have not stated that i farmed solo for those dungeons only solo when I dont have friends or guildmates. The RNG release really messed up my previous agenda as mentioned in my posts. Anyways theres a reason only a few % have over 1000 gold currently and I also play a very important role in my clans health and being a driving force in the current market pricing. In the beginning you just need designated amount of people to be crafters until they get enough for your clan. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, SilverWolfBnS said:

Hi this was before me selling to make the 1000+ gold mark. I just wanted to show a moment in time, and the emotional excitement. The 926g was made from the last few weeks of me farming, the tears and merry potters were from 4 days of farming. I guess i should have made it 999g lol, anyways i just wanted to share my progress, i have played this game for 2+ yrs in Taiwan server so I knew how to make gold with or without friends. The introduction of RNG boxes spiked my increase in gold by 200% where I started buying up majority pages of material at night and saturating the market with cheaper soul stones driving prices down to buy more moonstones. Having the assassin, summoner or force-master combo is very fast for dungeon rushes as you can finish in 10 minutes or less with full siren gear. My current goals are to make soul shields and saturate the market in further update, and gem flipping for the 20+g gems. Anyways being Cerulean on my alt and farming blackwyrm is optimal. I have an assassin for dungeon runs but I prefer the aesthetic of axes so i made a destroyer first and transferred a lot over to my destroyer.

"merry potters"

7566973ff9.jpg

2 hours ago, MantaZ said:

Its actually an exploit. Boss should reset when have no target or goes out of his range. Yes there are lots videos and its easy to do it. Also, its not a 'class mechanics' or some other nonsense, its simply an exploit. Sadly it cannot be fixed easily, and stealth is not gonna be removed.

Yet after lvl50 patch, bosses can 'see' you through stealth.

Anyway, i never said its gonna be nerfed, removed, fixed or be anything done with at the moment. I've just explained how that guy got so many recipes and tears.

A stealthed assassin isn't a non-target, nor is it an out-of-ranged one in the game's system. It's a non-descript one. It's a target obscured by something, so NPCs can't target or attack them. Higher level bosses are designed to be able to thwart this, Brightstone bosses are not.

The Assassin re-stealth build is exactly that: resetting stealth during or immediately after a previous stealth. Shadow Siphon resets steath on poisoned targets, for example. The duration of Stealth is 6 seconds. One of the most common means of getting into Stealth is Shadow Dash, which has a 9 second cooldown... unless you spec it to have a duration of 6 seconds. Shadow Siphon can also be specced to have a reduced cooldown with the use of other skills in Stealth.

You claim that perma-stealth builds are exploits not intended by developers, but how would you explain the numerous skills created by the developers for the sole purpose of maintaining stealth indefinitely? Or the fact that in future patches, the perma-stealth build isn't nerfed, but buffed for damage and ease-of-use?

Just now, CptTeemo said:

Release your name and a short video for proof, or forever be labled a cheat.

My intention was simply to show my current progression and what role i wanted to play in this games market. I would rather be made a symbol of motivation or resentment, anything to help the game community in some way. I will not be releasing my name or showing a video for proof just be aware theres numerous people who understand how to make gold with "exploits" or having connections with other suppliers for internal talks and pricing. 

7 minutes ago, SilverWolfBnS said:

My intention was simply to show my current progression and what role i wanted to play in this games market. I would rather be made a symbol of motivation or resentment, anything to help the game community in some way. I will not be releasing my name or showing a video for proof just be aware theres numerous people who understand how to make gold with "exploits" or having connections with other suppliers for internal talks and pricing. 

It's...actually kind of the opposite of motivating. The effort you put into this, assuming you weren't lying about your method, is at the extreme end of "no-life" territory, which the vast majority of players won't be able to emulate even if they wanted to. You required the use of a class that particularly popular or fun to use for most players, and you mentioned that a big part of your success was the release of the RNG boxes, which the majority of the community feels is a sign that this game is going downhill fast.

Whether or not you actually wanted to motivate people, all you actually did was give people more reason hate the game as "another grindy cash-grab Korean MMO".

6 minutes ago, Anjon said:

It's...actually kind of the opposite of motivating. The effort you put into this, assuming you weren't lying about your method, is at the extreme end of "no-life" territory, which the vast majority of players won't be able to emulate even if they wanted to. You required the use of a class that particularly popular or fun to use for most players, and you mentioned that a big part of your success was the release of the RNG boxes, which the majority of the community feels is a sign that this game is going downhill fast.

Whether or not you actually wanted to motivate people, all you actually did was give people more reason hate the game as "another grindy cash-grab Korean MMO".

Lets hope this gets enough attention that ncsoft will rethink their intentions in the NA market, but we have yet to see how the currency exchange will affect the game. I also want this game to be a long success but i always have the other regions where Im already established. Just prepare for the worst and hope for the best as a casual player!

20 minutes ago, wot said:

"merry potters"

Well actually now that you pointed that out it makes sense, he did about 75 runs and got 1 potter recipe. However what confuses me is that he sent all those items to his destroyer and wasted mailing fee for no reason??? There's a cost to send items and gold.

If he played with his clan then they let him pick up all the loot. That's about 20g per day,

3 hours ago, Gald said:

Aka there isn't one, and yes that is what you are supposed to do, unless you want to risk getting perma-banned.

this .. definitely this ..

there are exploits and the players that are often using them are of course the ones that say nothing so that they can continue to use said exploits

6 minutes ago, gewd said:

Well actually now that you pointed that out it makes sense, he did about 75 runs and got 1 potter recipe. However what confuses me is that he sent all those items to his destroyer and wasted mailing fee for no reason??? There's a cost to send items and gold.

If he played with his clan then they let him pick up all the loot. That's about 20g per day,

Lol I see there's already people trying to discredit me and took the time, anyways I didnt upgrade my red square gem because I  bought a bunch for my guildmates as a thank you. And the current pricing of reds i want is not desirable for me to buy in bulk. And yes having a clan has a big part in getting large sums of gold.

7 minutes ago, ReesRacer said:

So...the intention is to "actually" have NCSOFT take notice of your exploits through these posts...thereby saving the N/A players from the crashing market that you've started? 

To quote a movie. "Somehow, I question your motives". 

If theres an economy in the game then its reflective of real life economics and the already established oil companies and central banks could be duplicated in some way for this game. Having friends who have the same mindset as me is what snowballs our prosperity and overall clans experience. Having "insider" trading and market saturation I agree is part of a group of people in NA server that im in contact with. Once the in-game currency exchange releases is when we start turning this into a cash-machine and hopefully drown any late competitors. We have already established 4 rank 5 guilds for crafting and 2 for blackwyrm farming for cerulean. Either sit back and let the market affect your experiences or become the market! 

"There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it." - J.K

Merry potter design is RNG.I'm extreamly lucky person and I duo the instance with friend.In about 30 runs we got 2 designs.Our gear upgrade is true siren weapons and all acessories to awaken siren.We had the first deisgn during the headstart and the second abit after.Crafting 20 stones per day at time price was insane helped us to make a very healthy game progress.We don't have 1k gold now but around 200 and materials enough to go straight to true pirate.

9 minutes ago, SilverWolfBnS said:

If theres an economy in the game then its reflective of real life economics and the already established oil companies and central banks could be duplicated in some way for this game. Having friends who have the same mindset as me is what snowballs our prosperity and overall clans experience. Having "insider" trading and market saturation I agree is part of a group of people in NA server that im in contact with. Once the in-game currency exchange releases is when we start turning this into a cash-machine and hopefully drown any late competitors. We have already established 4 rank 5 guilds for crafting and 2 for blackwyrm farming for cerulean. Either sit back and let the market affect your experiences or become the market! 

"There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it." - J.K

I'm sure your 1k gold in the game will be a consolation in "real-life" when you might need an American aircraft carrier to defend your home.  Perhaps sowing some good-will in the Western market might have been a better strategy instead of bragging on your ill-gotten gains--only to be had at the inexperience and ignorance of the new and untapped virgin market. Well-played.  

This is actually a strong push for more RNG boxes. If this guy is going to put all of his waking hours into farming thousands of gold, it wouldn't be much different from spending a few hundred dollars for the same thing.

1 hour ago, SilverWolfBnS said:

Hi this was before me selling to make the 1000+ gold mark. I just wanted to show a moment in time, and the emotional excitement. The 926g was made from the last few weeks of me farming, the tears and merry potters were from 4 days of farming. I guess i should have made it 999g lol, anyways i just wanted to share my progress, i have played this game for 2+ yrs in Taiwan server so I knew how to make gold with or without friends. The introduction of RNG boxes spiked my increase in gold by 200% where I started buying up majority pages of material at night and saturating the market with cheaper soul stones driving prices down to buy more moonstones. Having the assassin, summoner or force-master combo is very fast for dungeon rushes as you can finish in 10 minutes or less with full siren gear. My current goals are to make soul shields and saturate the market in further update, and gem flipping for the 20+g gems. Anyways being Cerulean on my alt and farming blackwyrm is optimal. I have an assassin for dungeon runs but I prefer the aesthetic of axes so i made a destroyer first and transferred a lot over to my destroyer.

O u are a farmer u played this game before. I played from Korean Beta! And i tell to others u are a cheater, leecher, freeloader, bot user, U cant get 1000 gold in 4 weeks by legit playing. It is unreal!

NCSoft ban already those lols, they lost shame, come here and speak about progress they cheated.

1 hour ago, SilverWolfBnS said:

Lol I see there's already people trying to discredit me and took the time, anyways I didnt upgrade my red square gem because I  bought a bunch for my guildmates as a thank you. And the current pricing of reds i want is not desirable for me to buy in bulk. And yes having a clan has a big part in getting large sums of gold.

dude, you can play the victim all you want when there is a simply wayu to shut down all of the hatred and disbeliefe that you have already said you won't do when there is nothing  bad that can happen to you if you are legit, so plz stop playing the victim  either do what the man said and show proof  or stop responding to the thread because  you won't win. The solution is not hard. The bottom line is he won't divulge his char info because he knows that the devs will investigate him and see that he is possibly duping or breaking a rule

I just find it weird that you would put all your gold on the destroyer you don't even farm with. Sending gold through the mail wastes 3% and I find it weird that you would do that. At 1000g, you would lose 30g in fees.

He pretty much gave away how to monopolize the market, exactly the same way Donald Trump made hundreds of millions with just a small loan of a million dollars...you need a decent amount of gold to make a dent in the market, thus earning you more in the long run. But one could only speculate the method he used to gather the needed gold in the

beginning. I bet those moonwater tears were a dud to mislead;)

5 minutes ago, TooSiik said:

He pretty much gave away how to monopolize the market, exactly the same way Donald Trump made hundreds of millions with just a small loan of a million dollars...you need a decent amount of gold to make a dent in the market, thus earning you more in the long run. But one could only speculate the method he used to gather the needed gold in the

beginning. I bet those moonwater tears were a dud to mislead;)

i c an say i made mil off the stock market by doing the same doesn't mean im telling the truth

Archived