Almost 1000 Gold!!!

SilverWolfBnS

2 minutes ago, Drakeos99 said:

Seriously guys there so many videos of assassin using perma steath right now on youtube go watch them and no they won't be nerfed or removed cause IT"S part of the assassin builds take it out and you ruined the fun out of the game

Finally, someone gets it.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolz. all this people defending it, I wish there was more bosses that can see through stealth. even though you cant exploit this as much on the level 50 content, this is what people call mechanics to justify there class being able to solo bosses without using any dodging mechanics. Just reapply everything after the cooldown resets. you have about .5-1 second window then beat him  without gaining any aggro.

nice job getting all that gold OP lolz.

Its actually an exploit. Boss should reset when have no target or goes out of his range. Yes there are lots videos and its easy to do it. Also, its not a 'class mechanics' or some other nonsense, its simply an exploit. Sadly it cannot be fixed easily, and stealth is not gonna be removed.

Yet after lvl50 patch, bosses can 'see' you through stealth.

Anyway, i never said its gonna be nerfed, removed, fixed or be anything done with at the moment. I've just explained how that guy got so many recipes and tears.

1 minute ago, Laoshottie said:

Why are people saying assassin? Look at the skillbar, it's destroyer shit lol...

wow actually you are right. I stand corrected.

So, this guy probably:

1) is incredibly lucky

2) is using some botting program

3) sets master loot and takes all drops

I guess answer is one of those options.

33 minutes ago, MantaZ said:

wow actually you are right. I stand corrected.

So, this guy probably:

1) is incredibly lucky

2) is using some botting program

3) sets master loot and takes all drops

I guess answer is one of those options.

4) whale

5) photoshop

1 minute ago, OkamiTsuchi said:

Threads like these always start an aneurysm. The jealous come out and claim exploits and hacks, because some how they really think people can't make money in this game or something because they haven't figured anything out.

it's been 3 weeks dude his pic is way too sketchy not to mention he hasn't said a single thing since ppl started outing him  what was the point of covering up half the stuff he did unless he's hiding something be logical 

2 hours ago, SilverWolfBnS said:

Hey BnS, just wanted to share my progress and would like to know everyone's progress!!!

btHQwWr.jpg

Leecher, scammer. U can hide ur char name so many times u want. I know you.  I just left ur scammer friends together with Pohwaran. Watched how those "smart" lols got killed, and i laugh.

You can thank the NC gods that they dont allow to post your nicknames here.

16 minutes ago, Sycogenesis said:

it's been 3 weeks dude his pic is way too sketchy not to mention he hasn't said a single thing since ppl started outing him  what was the point of covering up half the stuff he did unless he's hiding something be logical 

Hi Im very dissapointed with sharing my experience so far of this game. I was trying to let everyone see the point of this post so i hid my junk treasures and weapons and the spam. I was so excited after i reached 800 gold to maybe share my excitement of 1000 mark and rushed the screenshot. I will just say everything ive done is legal and not using any gold or bot program. The only tip i can give you all is it takes gold to make gold, like flipping market prices and monopolizing on trends. 

27 minutes ago, OkamiTsuchi said:

Threads like these always start an aneurysm. The jealous come out and claim exploits and hacks, because some how they really think people can't make money in this game or something because they haven't figured anything out.

There's no way he got all that in the short time the game has been out in a legitimate manner unless he is a cash shop whale.

He has 150 moonstones, you can get that soloing Brightstone only 75 times. This is reasonable. He has 7 merry potter secret recipes. The drop rate is about 1/50, which means about 350 runs. This is 87 hours of farming. This is possible, even if its unlikely. But if he had so many then why didn't he sell them?

There's no reasonable explanation for the 926g he has. 

33 minutes ago, gewd said:

There's no way he got all that in the short time the game has been out in a legitimate manner unless he is a cash shop whale.

He has 150 moonstones, you can get that soloing Brightstone only 75 times. This is reasonable. He has 7 merry potter secret recipes. The drop rate is about 1/50, which means about 350 runs. This is 87 hours of farming. This is possible, even if its unlikely. But if he had so many then why didn't he sell them?

There's no reasonable explanation for the 926g he has. 

Hi this was before me selling to make the 1000+ gold mark. I just wanted to show a moment in time, and the emotional excitement. The 926g was made from the last few weeks of me farming, the tears and merry potters were from 4 days of farming. I guess i should have made it 999g lol, anyways i just wanted to share my progress, i have played this game for 2+ yrs in Taiwan server so I knew how to make gold with or without friends. The introduction of RNG boxes spiked my increase in gold by 200% where I started buying up majority pages of material at night and saturating the market with cheaper soul stones driving prices down to buy more moonstones. Having the assassin, summoner or force-master combo is very fast for dungeon rushes as you can finish in 10 minutes or less with full siren gear. My current goals are to make soul shields and saturate the market in further update, and gem flipping for the 20+g gems. Anyways being Cerulean on my alt and farming blackwyrm is optimal. I have an assassin for dungeon runs but I prefer the aesthetic of axes so i made a destroyer first and transferred a lot over to my destroyer.

6 minutes ago, SilverWolfBnS said:

Hi this was before me selling to make the 1000+ gold mark. I just wanted to show a moment in time, and the emotional excitement. The 926g was made from the last few weeks of me farming, the tears and merry potters were from 4 days of farming. I guess i should have made it 999g lol, anyways i just wanted to share my progress, i have played this game for 3+ yrs in Taiwan server so I knew how to make gold with or without friends. The introduction of RNG boxes spiked my increase in gold by 200% where I started buying up majority pages of material at night and saturating the market with cheaper soul stones driving prices down to buy more moonstones. Having the assassin, summoner or force-master combo is very fast for dungeon rushes as you can finish in 10 minutes or less with full siren gear. My current goals are to make soul shields and saturate the market in further update, and gem flipping for the 20+g gems. Anyways being Cerulean on my alt and farming blackwyrm is optimal. I have an assassin for dungeon runs but I prefer the aesthetic of axes so i made a destroyer first and transferred a lot over to my destroyer.

Why did you waste money sending these items to your destroyer then?

How does the RNG box help you make money? If you bought a bunch of mats the day before it happened, then you paid MORE not less. 

And full siren is extremely expensive. I also find it insane that you farmed brightstone solo for 14 hours a day for 4 days.

Archived