Can I gift some 1 on a different server?

ProJack

On 06/02/2016 at 5:27 AM, Magichan said:

I vaguely remember gifting a friend on Jiwan from my main on Mushin.

As long as they're on your friends list, you should be fine. Start typing in their name,  then select it from the drop-down auto-complete.

Thanks for the information :)

On 2/6/2016 at 8:27 AM, Magichan said:

I vaguely remember gifting a friend on Jiwan from my main on Mushin.

As long as they're on your friends list, you should be fine. Start typing in their name,  then select it from the drop-down auto-complete.

You sure it didn't go to someone else with same name as your friend but a different person on your server?

5 minutes ago, Maaha said:

You sure it didn't go to someone else with same name as your friend but a different person on your server?

There can only be 1 copy of a name across any of the NA servers.

Example: If I made a character named "WTF" on the Mushin server, nobody else on the NA servers can make a character named "WTF" - be it on Old Man Cho, Juwol, Jiwan, etc.

On 06/02/2016 at 5:28 AM, BRocafella said:

No, you would have to actually sign in/create character on thier server, then add them to send the gift. If the friend is already on your friend's list then you can gift them any time. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the reply :)

3 minutes ago, SFrame said:

There can only be 1 copy of a name across any of the NA servers.

Example: If I made a character named "WTF" on the Mushin server, nobody else on the NA servers can make a character named "WTF" - be it on Old Man Cho, Juwol, Jiwan, etc.

Great information, thx

• 1 month later...

I tried to send to another person on a different account, and it won't let me.  This person is on my friend list through his character on the same account. If this is wrong info, then how do I add someone from a different server to my friend list?

Archived