Sign in to follow this  
MandiCandy

Let me get this straight...

You're telling me that the costumes I purchased with Ncoins that I paid my real life money for,  are CHARACTER bound and not account bound? I can't actually trade them to my other characters?

Ryiox   

Yep...Because after all the games this company has made/launched they haven't figured much out apparently.

Kaom   
7 minutes ago, MandiCandy said:

You're telling me that the costumes I purchased with Ncoins that I paid my real life money for,  are CHARACTER bound and not account bound? I can't actually trade them to my other characters?

Yep they are character bound .

VRock   

hahahah learn to read is right there in the shop saying character bound..and they don't give refunds :)

Flylow   

OH BUT WAIT, they're planning on releasing something else in the cash shop that allows you to mail it to other characters THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR.

Zygar   

Too bad there were no previous threads talking about this that might have warned you...

Just now, Zygar said:

Too bad there were no previous threads talking about this that might have warned you...

Not every player is on the forums, let alone checking the forums before purchasing an item... *shrug*

Edited by Daemoroth

WarBaby2   
10 minutes ago, Ryiox said:

Yep...Because after all the games this company has made/launched they haven't figured much out apparently.

They have become quite adapt at skirting around basic customer rights, though...

Ryiox   
Just now, WarBaby2 said:

They have become quite adapt at skirting around basic customer rights, though...

Yep, I'm not sure how they've managed to stay afloat after all of their failures.

Trox   
2 minutes ago, MandiCandy said:

Bank of America gives it's members the ability to dispute any credit card transaction. 

You can dispute, but NCSoft can easily show that the transaction was legit. Also I hope you don't like your account since as soon as you issue a dispute they will shut you down immediately.