Invitation From Porohan QUEST to Blackram Supply Chain

jericbrits

eh, i get that invitation when i lv 42...

i don't exactly remember what is the trigger of the invitation tho, it could be story quest or another side quest...

so if you still have story quest or side quest uncleared (not the dailies), you might try to clear that first and see if you could attract poharan... :3

Hi guys i have i similar problem about this quest. I get this when i was leveling my pg but for mistake i abandoned it someday later and now that i need that dungeon for my farm i can't really find another way to get it for the second time. Really need some help :(

hi guys i have same problem....i finish story line and side quests and that poharans inv never came...or by mistake i deleted it...dont know...what can i do now?

plz someone help...ive been now 10 days lvl 45 and steel cant do anything and i cant get in the blackram chain.....PLZ HELP IM STEEL NOOB IN MMORPG :''(

5 minutes ago, thewpippi said:

you just need dokumo weapon, don't need "Invitation form Porohan quest". Remember you have to equip dokumo weapon when go in dungeon you can change weapon ^^

srry i not good english :D

While dokumo is all that's required to enter the dungeon, to get the daily, you need to finish "invitation from poharan". It's also possible to finish the quest without being able to enter the dungeon if your weapon sucks. 

Archived