I have the premium membership but does it automatically renew each month? Or do I have to buy again when it expires?

Gamerchick

So I am looking at the one month package and that would cost me 50$ since they have made it an odd number for Ncoin.  I guess I lose all my benefits once it runs out and my rank goes inactive till I purchase another month.  Sigh.. 50 dollars a month is pretty expensive just to keep the benefits.  I can see paying 20 dollars a month but not 50 dollars a month.  Do they not have an option to just purchase at a lower cost at all??

It is frustrating that I can't just have an automatic renew on the subscription and you have to buy the Ncoin each month, more than you need for the actual renewal.  In addition they put a restriction on your purchasing ability.  For example I spent a lot of money going hog wild (LOL) getting outfits and training expansion tickets, but then I was restricted from purchasing anymore.  I don't understand the logic of restricting people from spending money with them.  Is this a guard against people like me who tend to be compulsive spenders?  Or is it a Fraud prevention thing?

2 hours ago, Naunet said:

Regardless it means you have to spend more than the actual sub amount every month in order to subscribe. Which... well, that's pretty sleazy.

It's not a subscription, it's a bundle of conveniences bought from a cash shop that offers other convenience and cosmetic items. 

People are used to games that have gone from p2p to hybrid f2p offering an optional subscription that offers you "everything you need" in order to entice current players to keep subscribing. 

This game launched in the West as f2p and is centered solely around the Hongmoon store for revenue. It's not set up under the assumption that people will "just need to buy Premium".

• 3 months later...

i want to take off the auto pay but when i was on the management page all it said was to cancel the subscription. i just bought it so if i cancel it will the month still count since its non-refundable? 

3 minutes ago, ksloane said:

i want to take off the auto pay but when i was on the management page all it said was to cancel the subscription. i just bought it so if i cancel it will the month still count since its non-refundable? 

If you cancel it now, you won't be auto-buying it every month. Your current premium stays until it expires.

Archived