how long for ncoins?

Xoveria

• NCSOFT

Greetings Xoveria,

For first NCoin purchases, there is a 12 hour hold limit to help with preventing fraudulent charges. If you do not receive your NCoin after the allotted time has passed, submit a ticket to support and they'll be able to look into the issue for you.

1 minute ago, Rukkirii said:

Greetings Xoveria,

For first NCoin purchases, there is a 12 hour hold limit to help with preventing fraudulent charges. If you do not receive your NCoin after the allotted time has passed, submit a ticket to support and they'll be able to look into the issue for you.

I bought the founders pack, does that mean when i purchase NCoin now, i get it instantly? or doesnt that count.. also if i purchase NCoin now, i can use it on my alt character when Warlock is realeased right ,it is account bound? thanks

• NCSOFT
4 minutes ago, Ambition said:

I bought the founders pack, does that mean when i purchase NCoin now, i get it instantly? or doesnt that count.. also if i purchase NCoin now, i can use it on my alt character when Warlock is realeased right ,it is account bound? thanks

The purchase of a Founder's Pack counts as a NCoin purchase, so you shouldn't expect a holding period when you purchase NCoin next. For your second question, NCoin is account bound, so as long as you create your Warlock on the same account that you purchased NCoin from, you'll be able to use it on that new character.

Hope this helps. ^_^

15 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

The purchase of a Founder's Pack counts as a NCoin purchase, so you shouldn't expect a holding period when you purchase NCoin next. For your second question, NCoin is account bound, so as long as you create your Warlock on the same account that you purchased NCoin from, you'll be able to use it on that new character.

Hope this helps. ^_^

awesome thanks for the quick reply, enjoy your weekend.

On 2/5/2016 at 1:52 PM, Rukkirii said:

Greetings Xoveria,

No hold on my first purchase.....

You guys make this stuff up as you go right.

On 2/5/2016 at 1:59 PM, Rukkirii said:

Hope this helps. ^_^

I have a first purchase already on my account, yet I've waited 5 hours for my second purchase  and the ncoin still hasn't arrived ;(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have this account for several years now, I have bought ncoins many times before. I returned back to bns few days ago, bought premium which I got instantly and last night I bought ncoins which took like 4h to receive them.. Today I try to buy again its been like half an hour or more and still didn't receive them... If you don't want our money just say it.. 

They had this issue for a long time now. The wait can go up to 12 hours for each purchase. I suggest you buy Ncoins off amazon, it's instant.

39 minutes ago, Ethria said:

I have this account for several years now, I have bought ncoins many times before. I returned back to bns few days ago, bought premium which I got instantly and last night I bought ncoins which took like 4h to receive them.. Today I try to buy again its been like half an hour or more and still didn't receive them... If you don't want our money just say it.. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, MaddMaxx1240 said:

don't worry, in 2018 they still have the same garbage system. 12 hour processing is a joke. I wont be purchasing again after this one goes through. in 12 years.

But i get mine in a few seconds..... first time purchase takes the longest, then the following purchases complete almost instantly

• 2 months later...
On 2/5/2016 at 12:52 PM, Liinxy said:

Greetings Xoveria,

there was like a code i have to apply , do i have to type that it in? if so, then im screwed because there was like a pop up then i click *X* :/

Archived