Game is not loading.

epr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same issues here, Game just will not launch, been playing every day for 3 weeks never had any problems, today game will not launch,  It would not be too big an issue but I'm paying for this !!! and all the constant server crashes and 4 ,5 hour maintenances, 

Crapguard Legit Players Playing Prevention System. Security for a more joyful gameplay for botters and spammers.

I've deleted the Crapguard file 10 times, restarted it after each time. Reinstalled BNS. Reinstalled NVidia drivers. Restarted computer 4 times.

Thats what happens to me, but it worked after several attempts and after trying to reopen it to check if it was fixed it started crashing again. I did absolutely nothing that could affect it between attempts.

1 minute ago, Brade550 said:

Hey guys, I just fixed this issue of the game crashing on startup. I went to C:\Users\ ***USER NAME *** \Documents\BnS\NCWEST and deleted ClientConfiguration.xml and now I can launch the game. Hope this helps.

This will reset your settings and most important UI isn't it?

b3104dde971f637e60d79eb80cfca2e1.png
https://gyazo.com/b3104dde971f637e60d79eb80cfca2e1

Transelation= BnS by Bloodlust doesn't work anymore, you can search online for a solution or close the programm.

and then the details of the problem...

I have exacly the same problem. First when i am ingame and i am trying to open "Manage Equipment" interface and after clicking the button Envolve or Glamor or Prewie my game is just dying. This is following with screen freeze and game crash. After that when i am trying to log in i have the same error as this guy.

Ok just did a file repair and its working again. I used the one bottom left of the NC Launcher on a failed load attempt. So give that a try instead of file repair from the main launcher itself. If it fails to load.. click file repair on the little launcher there.

This will make it check the failed load fails and fix them. Instead of the stored files that register as good.

3 hours ago, anon48945615 said:

That button is gray for me, so after I get the crash, there is no way I could press it.

The only file repair I can do is from the launcher after I log in. But that had no effect on the crash.

yeah I thought eh button was greyed out too. try hovering your mouse over it. See if File repair lights up blue.

Archived