force master is a joke?!!!

kenbachi

k here we go, i am an all around pvp player that been said i do not know if the game is broken or its ppl using cheats god knows,all what i know is it cant be right when force master suppose to be a DPS class but don't have the chance to even display the dps ( which by no mean i call it a dps) so between all other classes force master is the weakest in defence, and taking damage in total so in comparsion to other the class should have a lot of counter spells to compensate that weakness but i c tottaly the oppsite  classes with hig defence got a lot of counter and a lot of stuns in one match in the arena i didnt have the chane to do any thing between them countring my spells to stun me, so my question is is it time to make onther chr or that's gonna be sorted out, i tried to think it just might be me bad at pvp in this game but that's not the cas as i do win a lot of my matches

so can some other force master answer this for me pls, i know i heard there is a lot of balancing coming with patches to come but i don't think adjusting  attake power or so sort of that can help, there is a lot of spells shouldn't be with thse other classes the abillty to stun none end is just pure inbalance, i am i the only one

( sorry about my English as you can tell its not my first language

Welcome to forcemaster, hardest learning curve in the game, and in current patch the one edit: 2nd most screwed.

With balance changes that are comming, they still have the hardest learning curve in the game.

With that said, in both our current patch and the new one, if you are worse than opponent you get crushed, if you are better you will beat them.

2 minutes ago, ssolitude said:

Welcome to forcemaster, hardest learning curve in the game, and in current patch the one most screwed.

With balance changes that are comming, they still have the hardest learning curve in the game.

With that said, in both our current patch and the new one, if you are worse than opponent you get crushed, if you are better you will beat them.

LOL at your hardest learning curve comment. Force Master is quite easy to play and is in no way weak. Learn your class. Learn your opponents' classes. Practice. Get better. Plain and simple. Stop all of the "my class is underpowered. my class is weak" talk

Currentl we have very limited skill points, later on we will have more and it gives FM more tools speced same time with should make it bit easier.

But you can all ready abuse your basic combo and chain stuns and freeze and daze and knockthem up and disable their defenc for 6 sec and continue chain freez stun.

Just takes bit time to learn matchups and how to effectively yous your kit and make opponent burn their escapes before you can start chain stunning them.

If you consider Force Master a "DPS class", then your head is starting in the wrong place.  PvP isn't a DPS race.  You'd be better off speccing into the appropriate CC breaks and combo abilities to take advantage of windows of opportunity and escape when necessary.

You just need practice and time.  FM isn't a joke.

2 minutes ago, Roxefeller said:

LOL at your hardest learning curve comment. Force Master is quite easy to play and is in no way weak. Learn your class. Learn your opponents' classes. Practice. Get better. Plain and simple. Stop all of the "my class is underpowered. my class is weak" talk

Well, I guess your opinion does carry more weight than that of players like jaesung, who says FM is the hardest to get good with.

And you know the whole how they are the least represented in top100 korea and top500 as well in korea, and FM's are the weakest of the classes on our current patch, which pretty much every high rated player can tell you.

6 minutes ago, ssolitude said:

Well, I guess your opinion does carry more weight than that of players like jaesung, who says FM is the hardest to get good with.

And you know the whole how they are the least represented in top100 korea and top500 as well in korea, and FM's are the weakest of the classes on our current patch, which pretty much every high rated player can tell you.

1 minute ago, ssolitude said:

Then which class is more screwed than FM in current patch?

Jaesung stated BM's are the weakest class on our current patch. Not FM's. While FM's may be difficult for SOME to get good with, it is certainly not the most difficult.

7 minutes ago, Sync said:

Jaesung stated BM's are the weakest class on our current patch. Not FM's. While FM's may be difficult for SOME to get good with, it is certainly not the most difficult.

I will trust in that, my jaesung reference was to learning curve however, not weakest class in current patch, that FM is weakest in current patch I have just been told (along with BM ofc) when I been asking high rated players.

However jaesung has said that FM is the hardest to get good with in korea, and the statistics put FM's as the least represented.

I too used to get 0 to death in arena by blade dancer and destroyer...oh wait I still do lol. But in all seriousness I used to spec offensively, but you should actually put most of your points into defensive options.

Stun Break: 2 Points into second wind, 2 points into back dash (AMAZING)

Ice Armor: 3 points for heal and block their burst setups

Frost Sheath: 2 Points for instant counter

Divine Shield: 3 Points (right side) for heals and projectile protection

This will give you a fighting chance against classes who can chain cc you.

I think any time wasted trying to decide which class drew the shortest straw is time wasted.  BnS is in a unique position since you can sort of see what balance is going to happen as new abilities release, and I also think it reduces some stress of wondering what's in store.

So FM needs some Hongmoon skills/more points/whatever to help lift it up a bit.  That doesn't change anything about the current situation, so just get out there and practice with what you have.  No need to worry so much.  If you don't enjoy it, pick a different class.  If you don't enjoy the game, pick a different game.  If you don't enjoy games, pick a different hobby.

Its easy to play, hard to master.

Its good for casuals but taking it to next pvp tier, takes a bit of time a bit more than others.

Like one person stated, practice.

But if arena gets frustrating go to pve dungeons.

Lotta people brush that off but the main thing is upping your reaction times, and making all your skills second nature.

How you adapt to the situation, then comes in the arena.

Yeah mage from every other MMORPG is a Glass Cannon Class, 

Inferno + Dual Dragon combo damage crit can combine up to 35k, true that no other class can do.

Still it require time to do that combo, like in one minute you can only do 2 of that combos at most.

It only flashy but not true DPS.

Inferno + Dual Dragon combo is not good for PvP 1 on 1 too it can easily cancelled by experienced player.

Without that combo obviously the DPS not that much different than other classes.

Archived