Feedback - The bad things

Eynix

Hi,

The game is great IMO, and has a lot of nice features. But there's also a few bad things that ruins the experience and I'd like to talk about it. For the record, I'm an assassin Lv.22. Sorry for my broken english, please feel free to correct me.

- The group looting system is bad. The baddest I ever seen, actually. Bidding for loots is a terrible idea, it's like a p2w but for loots. An alternative "classic" way of looting, with dices and all is really necessary, IMO. This is one of the things that can make people leave the game (me included).

- "Wild PvP". While optionnal wild PvP is a good thing, the game seriously lack of large PvP area. I'd like to see an area with some quests & rewards (not necessarely "unique" one, understand loots that you can find only there) but with mandatory PvP. Like "Cyrodil" in TESO or the very large PvP area in "Aion" (I don't remenber the name). Also, I don't understand the need to have that many factions in PvP.

- Crafting is maybe too simple. I miss the "real" gathering. In some game it can be really a pain in the ass, but I feel there's a middle ground to find for B&S.

Archived