im quitting this game if balance is not fixed

Asurastrike

2 minutes ago, Madmidori said:

Seeing how any class can beat any other class I feel like I'm missing your point.

Precisely what I'm seeing in every complaining topic. Every class complains about other class being OP. While I, as a noob player, find it difficult, especially as FM to PvP in arena, I can clearly see that player skill is the definitive factor in the outcome. I can get beaten by a certain class, and in the following match I can beat the same class if the opponent doesn't have enough experience. 

On the other hand veteran players aren't complaining although they know exactly what is the current balance of PvP because they know what we get in the upcoming patches and just wait for "more balance".

not really seen any evidence to prove that classes are unbalanced at all even in open world... i mean i walked up on a level 44 with my level 29 and almost killed them, if not for resists i might have pulled it off. All in all i've had good experiences with pvp on both my force master and summoner, while i doubt i'm actually any good i've had fun and i never felt under powered, alot of why people will lose in this game seems to stem from how complex it actually is. Grabs, holds, animation cancels... these are fighting game terms used in an mmo. People arent use to it and we had same issue in DCUO when it launched and people didn't understand the systems involved.

Simple answer is practice practice practice and still lose sometimes... you cant win every fight... i dont or have not seen evidence of imbalanced pvp though keep this in mind.... We do not have level 50, nor our hongmoon skills yet which can or probably will change things drastically. 

I've not played blade-dancer too much however on my Summoner main I've fought them a lot and seen a recurring pattern...

Usually they make my cat unconscious somehow (not seen this skill so I can't quote the name) and then just throw random attacks to lower my health before unleashing that really annoying combo on me while my cat can't knock them down :(

The combo: 

And then yeah, that's the end of me...

Although my brother said to go back near the cat and a Spin or area attack would wake it up? I'm yet to try this out though

2 minutes ago, Succubus Lilith said:

Sleep cat.

Or kill it ASAP.

Can't you parry ranged attacks with the spin?

Very very bad idea. Cat regens hp faster when slept, and summoner can take hp from the cat to add to his own pool.
Also if specced, the summoner can instantly wake the cat up.

Only way to deal with summoners is not attack into their stealth counter and spec into shields and defensive skills to match that of the summoner.

Things your forgetting.

Cap is 45 atm not 50 like its supposed to be
Hongmoon levels aren't accessible yet, Like it's supposed to be.

if you -honestly- do everyhting like learning your class, the pvp system, and are doing so in arenas, and -still- think it's unbalanced that is why.. give it time.

42 minutes ago, Asurastrike said:

Came for a pvp game -> found out game's severely imbalanced

to keep it short, this game CANNOT be an eport in its current state, with destroyer 1 shotting ppl and there's nothing they can do about it.

Game not balanced for lvl 45 pvp.  Game balanced around lvl 50 pvp.

Huge difference...

15 minutes ago, Shukran said:

there is at least 1 player x class in diamond+

hence, play more.

what's the sample of  matches played to assure game is imbalanced? have you played more than 1000 matches? no?

stop whining

BM too? didn't see a BM higher than plat yet lol

There is no perfect answer to how x class should fight y class because every player could build different skill build and fighting habit. For example one summoner might emphasize points in sharing health between summoner and their cat, some might trade it for other skills or take different path like the True Friend path 2 that does not heal but give 5 sec iFrame. Everyone played differently too, there are summoner that rely heavily on their cat cc and attack method thus putting a lot of point into the Alley Cat or House Cat upgrade that gives their cat more HP and attack/defense points. But there are also some summoner that played their cat only as an auxiliary attack unit and putting more points in self-survival like the upgraded Briar Patch that does not break stealth or Evade that deploy Grasping Roots when used (good against fast or stealth enemies).

However there are one important weak points that anyone could take advantage of summoner (and what every summoner must realize), the cat has no active counter abilities and lack of self status recovery skills. Use that fact to improve your game.

Posted this in another thread about BMs 

Balance is a relative term LOL 

I am a summoner I currently have won 16 matches or so and lost 13 

I have lost to FM, Desto, BM, and KFM, SMN 

I have also beaten FM, BD, SIN, DESTO, BM, KFM, SMN

etc. 

It's not the class 85% of the time it is the player behind the keyboard. 

I suck at 1v1 because it's not something I ever enjoyed in a game before this one and last night I won two matches and I have no clue how. 

The BM got my familiar killed and I started button mashing and praying LOL and managed to win the round as a whole but we were tied 1/1 before the 3rd round 

I have been beaten quickly by a good BM and I slaughter bad ones without blinking an eye. That has nothing to do with balance. 

I have gone against two Summoners and like I said I am not the greatest 1v1 PVP player the first summoner I ever faced I took down with ease 

the second summoner I faced kicked my butt and I learned a lot from that match. 

I'm a assassin and i think the most unbalanced is the Blade dancer, alot CC, resist CC, damage, and spin 2 win.

With the another classes i guess i can't have a really logic answer becouse im from angentine and i have 170-220 ping and i think with less ping i can easy defeat the another classes.

P.D: The animation cancel is really shit :S

1 hour ago, Onsterion said:

I'm a assassin and i think the most unbalanced is the Blade dancer, alot CC, resist CC, damage, and spin 2 win.

With the another classes i guess i can't have a really logic answer becouse im from angentine and i have 170-220 ping and i think with less ping i can easy defeat the another classes.

P.D: The animation cancel is really shit :S

"spin to win" only works at low mmr, at higher you mostly go for the maelstrom talent instead.

Lol these threads crack me up!

People are extremly bad at arena in the game in Eu/Na and ppl are having a hard time with that...Even the "Pro players" in Eu/ Na don't even come close to the pro's in asia.

But western players have always, since the begining of time blamed class balance, whining about it on forums until the game company decides it's a good idea to listen to the whiners and ultimatly destroy the game. It happens in every game.

Stop bieng so inpatient! It will take time to learn your class it will take even longer to learn every other class too, so you will accually have a chance in higher tier matches.

Most top players in EU/NA  have already been playing the game for a couple of years.

About classes i feel there is no unbalance, sure there is cheap classes like destroyer and BD and soon Warlock.

Destroyers, BD, Summoners gets less and less effetiv the better you get at reading them and for that you need experience.

I would argue why people even pick Destroyer or BD is to have an easier time in low tier pvp, cuz the classes are easy to play and extremly strong in this version. BM has not even gotten thier full kit yet. We are not max lvl yet. 

People will probably come with the argument "Then why are top players atm playing Destroyer, summoner or BD then?" well it says itsef imo, cuz the players playing KFM, FM, BM or SiN are not good enought at the game yet, those classes are much harder to learn and get good at, in one year the top ranking will look different for sure.

Archived