You're Level 45 ---- Now What?

Karrosh

Originally posted by @Shoshin on our Eterna Gaming forums, I'm not sure if it has been posted here, but it's a useful guide for new players.

1. As soon as you hit level 45, your main goal should be upgrading your weapons and accessories (weapon first) to Awakened Infernal Stage 10.

This is the stage that required Moonwater Transformation Stones to pass, which are currently difficult to obtain. Upgrade your weapon first as high as possible, if you cannot upgrade it all the way then ignore upgrading your accessories until after the weapon is fully upgraded and then work on your accessories. If you cannot upgrade everything completely right at level 45, then do so while working on the next steps.

2. These are the daily goals you will have at the beginning of level 45:

• Do all Faction Dailies (There are 6 areas where you pick up quests)
  • Do all Poharan 24-man Dailies (aka E. Fleet Supply Chain, Blackram Supply)
  • Do the “Big Four” dungeon dailies (Brightstone, Pigsty, Skittering, Oogong)
  • Farm Cerulean Camp in Misty Woods for Moonwater Arena Soul Shield (PvP set)
  • Farm Poharan 24-man bosses for Blackram Supply Soul Shield (PvE set)
  • (Optional) Level your crafting and farm Brightstone for the Moonwater Stone recipe

3. You will continue to do all of the above dailies each day, regardless of where you are on your soul shield sets and equipment. In this order, here is what you need to get for equipment as soon as you hit 45:

Moonwater Belt from Hogshead Hamlet merchant

• Obtained with Moonwater Valor Stone

Awakened Infernal Stage 10 Weapon

Awakaned Infernal Stage 10 Accessories

Moonwater Arena Soul Shield Set from Misty Woods

• You obtain this by farming the bosses at the Cerulean camp in Misty Woods. Head out there and look for a party in Faction chat or in Teamspeak. The full set requires 160 tokens dropped from the bosses.

Blackram Supply Soul Shield Set from Poharan 24-man

• These are obtained from the boxes dropped by the bosses in Poharan 24-man instance

Siren Bracelet obtained from Poharan 24-man

• Dropped from boxes from the bosses

Siren Belt obtained from the Merchant outside Poharan 24-man for 20 Siren Emblems

• Emblems are obtained from the Poharan 24-man dailies and from boxes dropped by bosses

Storm Siren Weapon from Poharan 24-man

Until you are able to upgrade your Hongmoon weapon with Moonwater Transformation Stones, I advise picking up the Storm Siren Weapon from Poharan 24-man and using it

4. Current End-Game.

Now that you have completed all of the above tasks, there are a few things alongside your dailies and the above tasks you could work on in order to prepare for the patch on February 10th, 2016:

Farm for Prestige Points. The best place to do this is by killing Soojin on the Crimson Beach Outpost. He gives 2 points per kill, turn them in after 21 points for x3 credit.

Start working on achievements. Your achievements will give you points which are required to unlock your Hongmoon levels once they come out and get more skill points. So farming achievements can not only be a fun adventure, but it is also a necessary one to be as strong as possible.

Farm 6-man Poharan and 4-man Poharan for Perfumes. These perfumes will be required to level up gear.

Make sure to do your PvP and Faction dailies in order to 1) Gain soulstones and 2) Gain gem fragment pouches to increase the quality/usefulness of your gems

Optional: Train up your crafting skills and/or farm Brightstone Ruins for the Moonwater recipe so you can make stones for clanmates/yourself.

There isn't much to do.   No wonder the population has significantly dropped already, but tomorrow is the big patch!   Bringing everyone back for 5 more levels and a new class, which everyone already has every weapon upgrade for*.  So another week of grinding and then another population drop, most likely permanent.  This game just doesn't hold any lasting appeal for most people, but a small number will remain until BDO is released, and then another further reduction in players.  The life-span for this game has to be the shortest I've ever seen, but this is just my opinion.

* I know purples cannot be traded and most players can't use the mail anyhow, making this a moot point, but still funny.

3 minutes ago, switchSL said:

There isn't much to do.   No wonder the population has significantly dropped already, but tomorrow is the big patch!   Bringing everyone back for 5 more levels and a new class, which everyone already has every weapon upgrade for*.  So another week of grinding and then another population drop, most likely permanent.  This game just doesn't hold any lasting appeal for most people, but a small number will remain until BDO is released, and then another further reduction in players.  The life-span for this game has to be the shortest I've ever seen, but this is just my opinion.

* I know purples cannot be traded and most players can't use the mail anyhow, making this a moot point, but still funny.

^

7 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

^

So the problem here is this.

We have an incredibly boring patch that is imbalanced with very, very little end-game.

At 50 cap, we will have exponentially more content than what we have now.  The people who are bored at end-game have a right to be currently.  I love this game, and even I'm bored right now.  The reason I and many others are staying is because we know what content is awaiting us.  What we have now is a very small taste of the real content.  Look up some videos of other regions.  The dungeons get CONSIDERABLY harder and the zones become more interesting.

2 minutes ago, Karrosh said:

So the problem here is this.

We have an incredibly boring patch that is imbalanced with very, very little end-game.

At 50 cap, we will have exponentially more content than what we have now.  The people who are bored at end-game have a right to be currently.  I love this game, and even I'm bored right now.  The reason I and many others are staying is because we know what content is awaiting us.  What we have now is a very small taste of the real content.  Look up some videos of other regions.  The dungeons get CONSIDERABLY harder and the zones become more interesting.

Yea i kno of the future content a lil bit and i am familiar with content transferring from other regions (played a game where it took a year to come from TW) so im not complaining because i know there will be more

For me the damage has already been done.  Just the thought of logging in to grind the same stupid dailies for 7g, 16 soulstones makes me cringe.  And after 2 weeks, chat has become more familiar, more comfortable for most people so now you see how many actual idiots are playing this game.  Oh yeah, RNG boxes killed crafting.  Party runs through instances are just the opposite of faction chat.  I'm lucky if I can get 1 person to respond to any comment/question, unless it's a guild group.  In that case I have to listen to my guild leader telling everyone how to play the game.  As a destroyer, I like throwing things up into the air from time to time.  Why do people find that so annoying?   I could go on and on, it's just a game after all.  I guess I just picked a real shitty server.  That RNG...

33 minutes ago, switchSL said:

For me the damage has already been done.  Just the thought of logging in to grind the same stupid dailies for 7g, 16 soulstones makes me cringe.  And after 2 weeks, chat has become more familiar, more comfortable for most people so now you see how many actual idiots are playing this game.  Oh yeah, RNG boxes killed crafting.  Party runs through instances are just the opposite of faction chat.  I'm lucky if I can get 1 person to respond to any comment/question, unless it's a guild group.  In that case I have to listen to my guild leader telling everyone how to play the game.  As a destroyer, I like throwing things up into the air from time to time.  Why do people find that so annoying?   I could go on and on, it's just a game after all.  I guess I just picked a real shitty server.  That RNG...

The throwing mobs into the air thing is because unless you are force master or summoner you cant attack things in the air unless you use that fancy move which lowers the damage being done and increases the time it takes to clear something. 

9 hours ago, switchSL said:

What server are you in?

Archived