Sign in to follow this  
Nimrod

"Hastily scribbled Hongmoon Secret Technique" has anyone bought any of these yet?

Nimrod   

B65pnvZ.jpg

I assume these are what allow us to learn the final tier of abilities. Any1 got any of them yet?

Taurude   

I did, the Hastily Scribbled and the Hongmoon Secret Technique Fan, they can't be removed from the inventory, used in any way, cannot be deleted and or stored.

Hold your itens this itens are not working yet.

MENT   

only the gold buyers and ncoin sellers.

normal players can't reach 350-500g from dailies.

Taemek   
1 hour ago, MENT said:

lol what?

Els   

You'll need 1 of each for the hongmoon skill quest that you can start using an item (actually a skillbook) from 4-man Bloodshade Harbor.

Taurude   

Sorry, i may be in the wrong forum, but in the US server this 2 itens that o describe are i the Blackram Supply Chain Exchange seller in the Blackram Shipyard, one of then costs 10 soulstones and the other 20 siren emblem. Yet they are useless, you can't do nothing with then at the moment,

Grievuuz   

Picked up my Inferno X, 5 days ago, so yeah I bought one of those, and also a fan.

Pro tip; don't buy random crap from a vendor until you know why/how/when/what. I've seen/heard of many people who bought those items and now can't delete them from their inventories xD

Taurude   

After get some time in the forum that is what i got, you need to have another item called Lightning Draw Volume 2, this bad boy can be obtained by doing the 4 man version of the Nightshade Harbor, from the last boss, is a rare drop and in the marketing cost 399++ gold

Els   

Yes, but Lightning Draw is a BM / BD skill, you'll need the skillbook corresponding to your class in order to start the quest that requires the 2 items mentioned above.

Fuz   
7 hours ago, MENT said:

Now tell me this is not P2W.

(He wasn't talking about those scrolls though)

they are needed only IF you have gotten and read the secret technique scroll that drops from BSH 4 man. and those scrolls can be sold from 50 up to 400g each depending on the class scroll you get. 

41 minutes ago, Jing Zhi said:

I think you can buy the scroll from the achievement merchant in Zaiwei for 70 Naryu Silver.

Props on bumping a 6 month old thread.

Also, you need 1250 achievement points, otherwise it's not worth bothering with the merchant. Then you need to hit a bunch of monsters in endgame dungeons (i.e Sundered Nexus, can't remember what the other 3 are) in order to learn the skill, so if your character can't run those yet, don't bother.

Edited by DrowningEarth