Bought Character alteration

YoDaSenSeii

I just bought a character alteration voucher thinking i could change the gender of my character but im not able to now i would like something to be done about this because i wasted my money on somthing that doesnt really tell u what it does but the picture looks as if u could change ur gender but im not able to and i would like to know if somthing can be done please message  back ASAP.

1 minute ago, YoDaSenSeii said:

I just bought a character alteration voucher thinking i could change the gender of my character but im not able to now i would like something to be done about this because i wasted my money on somthing that doesnt really tell u what it does but the picture looks as if u could change ur gender but im not able to and i would like to know if somthing can be done please message  back ASAP.

Umm in  a few weeks they will probably offer a Hongmoon sex change item. So just hold onto that appearance change item you will need it when they bring out the transgender coupon.

Just wait for it and you can pay for anything eventually in this game, isn't that great ?

Just wait, in a few weeks they will release the race change coupon, you will be able to use that along with the transgender coupon and the appearance coupon to completely alter your character, but they will all be sold separately and to do a complete change all three will be needed. 

Pretty sure the coupons will only be like $20-$30 each, so yeah that's a super bargain ! I am so excited about this.

I doubt they'd bring that out unfortunately,

reason being - you're bound to have 1 person who will think they can turn their Summoner into a Gon so they buy a ticket and realize it don't work then moan to support for a refund. I guess if there wasn't race-specific classes then it may have a higher chance of being implemented.

4 minutes ago, Pumpkin said:

I doubt they'd bring that out unfortunately,

reason being - you're bound to have 1 person who will think they can turn their Summoner into a Gon so they buy a ticket and realize it don't work then moan to support for a refund. I guess if there wasn't race-specific classes then it may have a higher chance of being implemented.

In a few weeks NCsoft will release a "Refund" coupon, for $10-$20 you can purchase this coupon to get a refund for the race change coupon, transgender coupon, or appearance coupons. One refund coupon per refunded coupon. 

TO OP just send in a ticket.  Yes they need to fix the item discriptions but until then just send in a ticket and wait.  THey are actually good about issuing refunds.  Just don't be rude to them.  They will less likely help you.

Archived