What do I do if I want to start a new character?

Xiuyu

Just now, Lunaus said:
  1. No
  2. Buy a new char slot if you filled the first two already. Prepare to wait, because deletion takes FOREVER depending on your chars level. 30+ is like 7days, lol. Or make a new account if you're F2P?

I wanted to use the name of my level 19 character. And OH SHOOT you're right, it's 7 days for level 15+ I believe. I guess I won't be doing that... time to come up with a new name somehow

1 minute ago, Cleo said:

when i deleted my lvl 19 it took 5 min >.>

I don't think it was level 19. Unless they changed it already, because

4 minutes ago, Xiuyu said:

I wanted to use the name of my level 19 character. And OH SHOOT you're right, it's 7 days for level 15+ I believe. I guess I won't be doing that... time to come up with a new name somehow

they said before that the 7-day waiting is being looked at and soon-to-be-changed.

Just now, Xiuyu said:

AI'll just use a new name.

However, I have a question

Does it matter if I play on the same server as my other characters? 

If you have any friends on the same server, you'll have a hard time getting in touch with them. Also I don't think there's cross-server mail yet so you won't be able to mail stuff to yourself. Names are reserved cross-server, too.

Just now, Enhance said:

If you have any friends on the same server, you'll have a hard time getting in touch with them. Also I don't think there's cross-server mail yet so you won't be able to mail stuff to yourself. Names are reserved cross-server, too.

I don't have any friends, so that's OK. I can't mail if I'm not premium, right? Is there anything else? What about the wheel?

Just now, Xiuyu said:

I don't have any friends, so that's OK. I can't mail if I'm not premium, right? Is there anything else? What about the wheel?

You can mail if you have ever charged any NCoin at all, no need to be premium. 

of "else" things, you might wanna be playing on the same account as your alts so you can get more gathering/crafting gulids total.

And what wheel?

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

You can mail if you have ever charged any NCoin at all, no need to be premium. 

of "else" things, you might wanna be playing on the same account as your alts so you can get more gathering/crafting gulids total.

And what wheel?

I meant the daily dash, but it's OK, I'll just stay on the same server thanks

1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Just to clarify it is level 15+ that you get the 7 day wait.

I bet in a few weeks there will be a Hongmoon store item you can buy to skip the 7 day wait. 

Just you wait.

That sounds too painfully close home.

Archived