This game is actually pretty good

Evers

Everyone's complaining but I don't think it's as bad as you all say.

Every big MMO made out of states has some sort of gacha it was only a matter of time until we got one

The gameplay is friggen great, much better combat than other games out there. Yes it has things that need to be fixed and advantages for some classes make things feel like they have no weakness if your class is hard-countered.

15 dollar costumes.. yeah that's pretty lame. It'd be more understandable if they were tradeable through your account. 

Story is interesting believe it or not

Doesn't feel like there's a grind for anything but gear, and I think we can all agree the only good grind is the gear grind

OWpvp.. As much as I hate getting spawncamped when I wanna look fabulously red, it's a part of the game and people are entitled to whine and troll and whatever.

I think the main reason people complain is because they realise this is a good game.

For me essentially its why im spamming the forum about the RNG boxes, i desperately dont want the game to turn into a moneygrabbing fest just because i love it so much!

I love this game, love the outfits (yea they should be account tradeable but ok), love the gameplay etc. But i just pray to the gods they do not fk it up xD

As i've always said, the game itself is amazing.

The human-Management on the other-hand, well..., let's just say it leaves much to be desired.  *sad-face*

I just hope NCsoft can start making money again so they can re-hire all those people they laid off. Because the effects of lay-offs are felt not in just the physical realm, but also the virtual realm.

Please hire your staff back! we miss them!

I love the game too!

It totally lived up to expectations after I saw trailers of it like, 5 years ago? :o

I do understand people's rage over the "RNG" Boxes though. Personally I think they should just add hundreds of cosmetic items that you can buy outright without needing Lady Luck on your side.

~  But on the topic of 'money grabbing' and cash-shop, I think they should add a function where you choose how many NCoin you buy, I believe its 1p per NCoin in GBP. So the freedom to choose how much I would like would be more desirable than the huge jump from £16 to £40 ~

29 minutes ago, Evers said:

Everyone's complaining but I don't think it's as bad as you all say.

Every big MMO made out of states has some sort of gacha it was only a matter of time until we got one

The gameplay is friggen great, much better combat than other games out there. Yes it has things that need to be fixed and advantages for some classes make things feel like they have no weakness if your class is hard-countered.

15 dollar costumes.. yeah that's pretty lame. It'd be more understandable if they were tradeable through your account. 

Story is interesting believe it or not

Doesn't feel like there's a grind for anything but gear, and I think we can all agree the only good grind is the gear grind

OWpvp.. As much as I hate getting spawncamped when I wanna look fabulously red, it's a part of the game and people are entitled to whine and troll and whatever.

the gameplay is great, crafting is meh i've seen worse it could use tweaks, the story was enjoyable, and i like whole idea of windstride though i do wish stamina regened way faster then it does. 

I don't think anyone is calling the game bad....

Just pointing out that are some systems that we dislike, or would like added, and that NCSoft is a bunch of greedy bastards.,..

Again, i dont get where people say this game is bad? Yes people are complaining about bugs , crashes, etc As far as i can tell you are just complaining about the same issues we already discussed in the forums. Yes the  RGN boxed are stopping a bunch of people for purchasing Ncoins myself included. For what we are paying costumes should be account bound and i promess you i will purchase every single outfit out there and since that is not the case then, they should lower the price as any other BnS client. Between the 499-899 range.  

We complain a lot. Yes, since we feel NCsoft is making the game as bad a those games we already quit such as GW2, AA, Tera, etc. 

Sad but gaming in 2015-2016 is full of DLC, RGN games and downgraded graphics, what is gaming coming to? Instead of improving they are going backwards! 

1 minute ago, ZackGTie said:

Again, i dont get where people say this game is bad? Yes people are complaining about bugs , crashes, etc As far as i can tell you are just complaining about the same issues we already discussed in the forums. Yes the  RGN boxed are stopping a bunch of people for purchasing Ncoins myself included. For what we are paying costumes should be account bound and i promess you i will purchase every single outfit out there and since that is not the case then, they should lower the price as any other BnS client. Between the 499-899 range.  

We complain a lot. Yes, since we feel NCsoft is making the game as bad a those games we already quit such as GW2, AA, Tera, etc. 

Sad but gaming in 2015-2016 is full of DLC, RGN games and downgraded graphics, what is gaming coming to? Instead of improving they are going backwards! 

In a few weeks NCsoft will release a "Talk to a support person" coupon, for only $20-$30 this coupon will allow you to send one message to a support person and the support person will reply with information you might want. I think there was a disclaimer about weather those replies will be automated or not... did not read the fine print.

For those who say that people are complaining about the game

Pvp chat is filled with angry people who think the game is literally unplayable because of some stuff :c

It's very playable in pvp and pve and very fun and relatively immersive

Though I myself have complaints with the KFM macro issue going around :c

The game is just average like 5/10 average, not 7/10 that most people like to think.
And all this crap going on the publisher is making it worse.

The combat is the only driving force of this game.
It's exactly the same when TERA came out. People were all over that until they realized how shallow it was
It's the same with BnS, except fans like to put BnS on a pedestal and shit on TERA.
It's going to be the same with Blade Desert (spoilers, it already is).

Archived