We ARE getting v-day stuff!

Enamour

It was a bit blurred but I think the red and black female valentines costume was 1199 and the male red bird was 999, didn't see the boyfriend shirt one but if they keep the prices reasonable like what I saw in the stream and keep them out of rigged rng boxes i'll be happy to buy them.

Just now, Trix said:

It was a bit blurred but I think the red and black female valentines costume was 1199 and the male red bird was 999, didn't see the boyfriend shirt one but if they keep the prices reasonable like what I saw in the stream and keep them out of rigged rng boxes i'll be happy to buy them.

The Boyfriend Shirts are confirmed by babbletr0n on twitter to be "bundles" outside of RNG boxes. :)

(Thank goodness... feels like we dodged a bullet...)

7 minutes ago, Suda said:

I hope the bundles aren't too expensive. I made a post about these outfits a few days ago. I'm really glad we are getting them.

If I had to guess, even going for the (currently) most expensive 1399 Ncoin price for a costume bundled with glasses at roughly 400, I'd say maybe... 1599? 1699?

47 minutes ago, Hongmoon said:

Notice how when they were previewing it, they had a bunch of soulstone/trans stones. So they skipped the opening of boxes to get the costume. Another rng box confirmed.

Just trolling or ignored the tweet? lol

Just now, KyoTanaka said:

What tweet? If it's the one in this thread, it's someone asking if the outfit is in boxes.

He implied they opened boxes to get the V-day outfit. The V-day outfit is not from RNG boxes. The tweet refers to these outfits and says how they will not be in boxes. The person I quoted is wrong.

5 hours ago, Dradiinmmo said:

The V-day outfit will go for $40-$50 in a new V-day "Gift Box" you buy the box and have a rare chance to get the exclusive V-day outfit.

I cannot wait to spend more money !!!!

WOOOHOOOO !!!!!

sarcastic or not, this is the truth of the matter as to how a company like this thinks they can get away with selling a dumb simple "costume" item for $40-50. Let's get real people. These things shouldn't cost more than $5-10. But if you keep tossing your money at them like this mindlessly then they will keep on doing it.

While they need money to pay their staff and upkeep maintenance. I bet they would sell more with less heftier prices. I already cringe at the sight of spending $15-20 on currently priced costumes and they're not even account bound.

For one I will never buy character bound items, never did it for APB Reloaded, won't do it for Blade and Soul. Never was a selling point for me. Make it account bound, available for all characters on the account, then I might fork over some money, reduce the prices on the costumes/sets to $5 because its just a simple cosmetic item and asking for more than that is just ridiculous; Then I might end up buying $30-50 of the stuff.

But as it stands right now I've spent $0 on the game where if prices weren't so retarded, NC Soft could of bagged $30-50 from me, but they're not thinking about all their potential prospects and how not everyone here makes $300k a year IRL or has parents that slap everything on a credit card for their needy wanting kids.

4 minutes ago, Anatari said:

sarcastic or not, this is the truth of the matter as to how a company like this thinks they can get away with selling a dumb simple "costume" item for $40-50. Let's get real people. These things shouldn't cost more than $5-10. But if you keep tossing your money at them like this mindlessly then they will keep on doing it.

While they need money to pay their staff and upkeep maintenance. I bet they would sell more with less heftier prices. I already cringe at the sight of spending $15-20 on currently priced costumes and they're not even account bound.

For one I will never buy character bound items, never did it for APB Reloaded, won't do it for Blade and Soul. Never was a selling point for me. Make it account bound, available for all characters on the account, then I might fork over some money, reduce the prices on the costumes/sets to $5 because its just a simple cosmetic item and asking for more than that is just ridiculous; Then I might end up buying $30-50 of the stuff.

But as it stands right now I've spent $0 on the game where if prices weren't so retarded, NC Soft could of bagged $30-50 from me, but they're not thinking about all their potential prospects and how not everyone here makes $300k a year IRL or has parents that slap everything on a credit card for their needy wanting kids.

While I respect your opinion, there are a ton of other threads to rant in. I just wanted this thread to be a happy little bundle of joy where some of us could just be like "yay we are getting these and they aren't in rng boxes! \o/"

:(

4 hours ago, Marqin said:

~17$ in Japanese version.

Btw. notice there is no "unable to trade" on stream :)

You wont be able to trade, more so because they are working on another cash shop token which you have to buy to 'un-bind' costumes so you can use them on alts, so has they are doing this you can near enough Guarantee all costumes with be BoP to make more players buy the 'un-bind token' its all about the money, more more money.

10 hours ago, jwhennies said:

My inner nerd screams "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My wallet screams "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That is the one thing with RNG boxes (because I refuse to buy...) - they save me money...but make me sad.  This time around though - screw my wallet, make me happy! :D

Bundles? Sounds like Gameforge's new Tera strategy: put a costume in with some other random shit that nobody wants for direct sale, but for a much higher price

That way you get what you want with no rng, but have to pay a shit ton for some other crap you don't want

9 minutes ago, Erio said:

Bundles? Sounds like Gameforge's new Tera strategy: put a costume in with some other random shit that nobody wants for direct sale, but for a much higher price

That way you get what you want with no rng, but have to pay a shit ton for some other crap you don't want

While I agree, there isn't much they could bundle with it I wouldn't find useful atm.  Bundles usually deter me (see the GW2 bundle shenanigans) but unless this one is outrageous in price, I want it too bad to pass up.

Guys i'm way more exited for the thing i see on the left... "Ping"... so are we getting a ping tool? Please lol? 

Did they say anything about this in the stream? Sadly i dont have the time to watch it right now, can somebody tell me who watched?

42 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

Guys i'm way more exited for the thing i see on the left... "Ping"... so are we getting a ping tool? Please lol? 

Did they say anything about this in the stream? Sadly i dont have the time to watch it right now, can somebody tell me who watched?

they did say something...they said it was a dev system only thing and to not expect to ever see one in the live client

Archived