Sykess

The Issue Nobody's Talking About! Secret Flaws NOBODY KNOWS.

Recommended Posts

Sykess   

Hey there! Sorry for the Buzzfeed headline! Really want to raise awareness on this topic. I've made several goes at it before, but now I'm channeling my inner-viral marketer.

My name's Sy'kess from Jiwan, I run a full clan called <Lickable Lolis> and I've come across several problems with the clan system. These issues aren't glaring like the bots were, or available to everyone like the character-bound Cash Shop costumes, however I can assure you that if you're in a clan, you're being affected by them in some way.
 

  • Kick feature: Currently the kick feature is a simple "Uninvite" that you just have to know is associated with removing a person from the guild. It's not intuitive at all.
    Solution: Change text to "Remove from guild" "Guild Kick" or some other text that is more easily identifiable as a guild function.
  • Clan Sort: Level is repeated twice in this function. with one being a sort by the characters level, and the other by their rank in the clan.
    Solution: Change the Level text to "Rank" or some other text.
  • Last Online: This is not a feature yet, but as leader of a clan this tool is indispensable. With Blade & Souls high item requirements for ranking up as well as gold needed I cannot maintain an active clan without knowing if some members are inactive or not.
    Solution:A tool that simply tells the last time they were online as seen in many other MMO's would be of great help.
  • Clan Advisor: Currently the "Officer" position is limited to one person. As I run my clan with multiple officers ( generally 3-4 so people don't have to be online ALL the time) this causes problems. I wish to provide the distinction that ranking up gives from recruit to veteran, however I'm unable to do that if I have to reserve the veteran rank for those I would normally put in the Officer/Advisor position.
    Solution: Allow multiple people to be appointed to "Advisor."
  • Clan Notice:  Currently you're unable to use apostrophes in the clan notice board. if you use one it will replace it with &quot.
    Solution: Unsure.
  • Clan Log: Another suggestion. Since clans require a large amount of donations to progress a log so we can see who donates what, as well as other general things like members joining and leaving would be very helpful.
  • Alt Management: People are Altoholics, I don't want to tell people "No" you can't join on your alt, however it's getting to the point where it's unsustainable to allow ANYONE to have an alt in the guild. However, when people are leveling their characters many still want to be in a guild, so they'll find a new one. Now I'm fighting to retain my members.
    Solution: You can have as many characters as you want in the clan, but you're only allowed to have 50 (or whatever your cap is) accounts registered to it. This way clans are still


tl:dr Please complain loudly so your hardworking clan leaders don't have to slave away on excel sheets monitoring activity and donations. Seriously, do you know how much of a pain it is to mark down EVERYTHING the clan does?  It's *Cricketing intensifies to a deafening roar*


Ps. Further suggestions are welcome and will be added to the list if they're constructive.
PPS. Raise a stink about this. I know you really want your account-bound costumes, but this is basic game functionality that's simply missing.

Edited by Sykess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wishery7   

After reading about what people think of blade and soul on reddit, everyone pretty much agrees NCSOFT doesn't listen. Not to mention the NA/EU version is inferior to the Asian one including the fact free players have access to wardrobe. And they made things cheaper and more accessible. So 4 years on how to milk people without any shame. 

 

People can deny it, but this game isn't gonna be going anywhere special in the west, and it's most likely going to die during the coming months especially if black desert doesnt implement scumbag business plans. I would greatly appreciate a refund and i would leave and never come back. Just about done with NCSOFT. No wonder nearly every mmo they touch dies quickly because they just don't care! Not even the slightest. Blatant disrespect towards your paying customers NCSOFT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sykess   
1 minute ago, wishery7 said:

After reading about what people think of blade and soul on reddit, everyone pretty much agrees NCSOFT doesn't listen. Not to mention the NA/EU version is inferior to the Asian one including the fact free players have access to wardrobe. And they made things cheaper and more accessible. So 4 years on how to milk people without any shame. 

 

People can deny it, but this game isn't gonna be going anywhere special in the west, and it's most likely going to die during the coming months especially if black desert doesnt implement scumbag business plans. I would greatly appreciate a refund and i would leave and never come back. Just about done with NCSOFT. No wonder nearly every mmo they touch dies quickly because they just don't care! Not even the slightest. Blatant disrespect towards your paying customers NCSOFT!


I understand your frustration totally, still making the effort to provide feedback for improvements. I can deal with all the other stuff, but I just need my DARN CLAN LOGSSSSS.

It's just so painful. I just hope they get their stuff together. I want to hold out hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm in a few weeks they will release a "Clan Enhancement" coupon that you can buy in the Hongmoon store.

 

It will include all the basic guild management tools most other games give you for free. Isn't that exciting ? I cannot wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enhance   

Came for the clickbait title!

 

Stayed to say that this (almost exactly) same topic has already been raised. Even more, I believe it was you who did it. Where's the previous thread? :v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sykess   
Just now, Dradiinmmo said:

Umm in a few weeks they will release a "Clan Enhancement" coupon that you can buy in the Hongmoon store.

 

It will include all the basic guild management tools most other games give you for free. Isn't that exciting ? I cannot wait.


It'd be disgusting, but at this point I'd shell out money for it. I'd be an unhappy camper, but It'd be worth it not to deal with this nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Enhance said:

Came for the clickbait title!

 

Stayed to say that this (almost exactly) same topic has already been raised. Even more, I believe it was you who did it. Where's the previous thread? :v

Probably deleted, it was going to ruin the release of the "Clan Enhancement" coupon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nutrient   

You really don't need a "Last Online" feature if you know your guild members. If you're on, you'll know when they're on or you can also ask other members too. Why have someone in the guild if you won't  hang out with them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enhance   
1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Probably deleted, it was going to ruin the release of the "Clan Enhancement" coupon.

Not deleted! Still alive and kicking. Same OP too. :V Why not bump THAT one?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wishery7   
1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

Umm in a few weeks they will release a "Clan Enhancement" coupon that you can buy in the Hongmoon store.

 

It will include all the basic guild management tools most other games give you for free. Isn't that exciting ? I cannot wait.

 

Yea i can only imagine what the future is gonna look like. So far NCSOFT hasn't been scratching the backs of paying customers. I'm still in shock that these 15-20 buck costumes are not account bound, and that they want to charge us more money to use them across our characters. What a sad joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wishery7 said:

 

Yea i can only imagine what the future is gonna look like. So far NCSOFT hasn't been scratching the backs of paying customers. I'm still in shock that these 15-20 buck costumes are not account bound, and that they want to charge us more money to use them across our characters. What a sad joke.

LOL look up how you can get fabric in this game...Now that is a cash grab if i ever saw one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sykess   
3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Came for the clickbait title!

 

Stayed to say that this (almost exactly) same topic has already been raised. Even more, I believe it was you who did it. Where's the previous thread? :v


It was mine, but dangit, all the bumps on that thread was getting gross. I just want people to take notice of it, and it wasn't getting any traction so I channeled my inner buzzfeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sykess   
2 minutes ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

You really don't need a "Last Online" feature if you know your guild members. If you're on, you'll know when they're on or you can also ask other members too. Why have someone in the guild if you won't  hang out with them?

Because I can't talk to everyone, be on 24/7, or be all knowing. People will slip by. It's a quality of life feature.

If you see a list of 60 names, and one of them randomly stops making an appearance, are you going to be able to spot which one it was 100% of the time?

No, this just makes it so I don't have to devote the entirety of my existence to the clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a few weeks NCsoft will release a "When were they on last" coupon, this along with the "Clan enhancement pack" will be available in the Hongmoon store, each for $20-$30.

SO EXCITED !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sykess   
1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

In a few weeks NCsoft will release a "When were they on last" coupon, this along with the "Clan enhancement pack" will be available in the Hongmoon store, each for $20-$30.

SO EXCITED !!!

Stop. pls. you're giving them ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sykess said:

Stop. pls. you're giving them ideas.

Like they are not already planning crap like this, at least you know i am being sarcastic.... other threads people think its a real thing...  which is sad considering how this has become so common they accept it. LOL even you did above ;) 

But i won't think bad on you, the game was great fun until NCsoft showed there true colors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sykess   
Just now, Dradiinmmo said:

Like they are not already planning crap like this, at least you know i am being sarcastic.... other threads people think its a real thing...  which is sad considering how this has become so common they accept it. LOL even you did above ;) 

But i won't think bad on you, the game was great fun until NCsoft showed there true colors.

I knew you were being sarcastic, but at this point I'd be fine with it if it was a thing... I mean, not fine, but dangit I'd buy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trox   

Is kind of surprising that these basic clan features are not already implemented. Makes you wonder if they even have gamers working at NCSoft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wishery7   

NCSOFT, one of the only companies that tries to turn people legitimate frustrations into a cash machine. "Our paying customers want our expensive costumes to be account bound! What do we do?Oh gee i know lets charge them for this as well!" 

 

They sure are revising the western version of this game for the better huh? 

Edited by wishery7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sykess   
1 minute ago, wishery7 said:

NCSOFT, one of the only companies that tries to turn people legitimate frustrations into a cash machine. "Our paying customers want our expensive costumes to be account bound! What do we do?Oh gee i know lets charge them for this as well!" 

 

 

That's a WHOLE other kettle. I'm just hoping for basic clan functionality at the moment before going after that stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wishery7   
2 minutes ago, Sykess said:

That's a WHOLE other kettle. I'm just hoping for basic clan functionality at the moment before going after that stuff.

The people who manage the microtransactions are so *cricket*ing out touch with reality. How have these people not been fired yet when nearly all of their mmos die out. They question they really don't care about us. And how much do you want to bet this free update is gonna be based around the hongmoon store? Think of it as an update for that. I'm sure they will also add in an auto bot blocker for $8  in the hongmoon store. Cause customers play this game not for fun but just to spend money amiright?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sykess   
22 minutes ago, wishery7 said:

The people who manage the microtransactions are so *cricket*ing out touch with reality. How have these people not been fired yet when nearly all of their mmos die out. They question they really don't care about us. And how much do you want to bet this free update is gonna be based around the hongmoon store? Think of it as an update for that. I'm sure they will also add in an auto bot blocker for $8  in the hongmoon store. Cause customers play this game not for fun but just to spend money amiright?

Careful you don't get brined, the salt is very real. o3o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sykess   
2 hours ago, Ryuushiro said:

I see you remade the thread. Did the last one get closed or something? 


No, was just hoping a buzzfeed title would bring about more people to clicking and raising awareness on the subject. It didn't. RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now