From the looks of things assassins need a nerf

animekitty

I play open world pvp not the crappy 1v1 arena and from what I've seen assassins are way to strong in pvp. Invisibly that you cant counter, last a ridiculously long time and a flash bang blind that you also cant counter. People say the counter to flash bang is look away but if you look away that means you aren't hitting them so they don't need to use it. They also say the counter to invisibility is you can somewhat see them but in open world pvp there are to many things going on and to many directions they can run to so no you really cant see it. One more thing I'm unsure of but they may be able to go invisible wait until combat ends and then take off there outfit if they are losing.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NotAYandere said:

They aren't going to nerf assassins just because they're stronger in open world PVP. The arena is the main area for PVP. Either play arena or quit complaining. 

Na ill complain I like open world pvp so they can balance it to my liking

Although, Perma Invis is bullshit.. ON ANYONE.

Even WoW knew this was shit and made them targetable at the very least!

Hell it killed GW2 for allowing such shit to run rampart through the PvP.

Also, Destroyed need to be CC'able during their Spin2WinEasyMode.

Just now, NotAYandere said:

No wonder you're losing, with that kind of attitude, you can't win open world PVP or arena PVP no matter what kind of class you play. I understand that it might be frustrating, but what good will it do complaining?

My kind of attitude gets the game balanced, its the I have elo so I know better attitude that ruins games.

2 minutes ago, Zakennayo said:

Although, Perma Invis is bullshit.. ON ANYONE.

Even WoW knew this was shit and made them targetable at the very least!

Hell it killed GW2 for allowing such shit to run rampart through the PvP.

Also, Destroyed need to be CC'able during their Spin2WinEasyMode.

How to beat destroyer spin to win: Step out of the spin. you're golden. Believe me, I've played destroyer. Double S out of it and they can't run you down.

1 minute ago, Sykess said:

How to beat destroyer spin to win: Step out of the spin. you're golden. Believe me, I've played destroyer. Double S out of it and they can't run you down.

Or..

OR..

OR!!

Just make them CC'able. Now they have to use something called "Tactics"

It really doesn't matter to me, since every time they swing on me I get a stack of Pressure Point on them. Which is *cricket*ing hilarious.

Just now, princode said:

blade and soul pvp is not balance in open world pvp......they balance base on arena. Between there's no skill involve in open world cause its zerg fest

>rolling about misty woods
>spots a red skoom
>puts on suit.

>Huntingtime.jpg

>Reks red
>Before dying red lets out Pterodactyl screech
>ohgod.jpg
>Watches hundreds of reds hop out of bushes, under logs, and even a small lyn out of the dying Reds chest
>Gets face rolled

29 minutes ago, Yahni said:

Because you got beat by assassins you want them nerfed? Lol. I think they're fine.

You can hit them when they're in stealth with AOE's. It happens to me and I've done it to others.

Never said I got beat, I said mechanics that have no counter play are over powered, aoe is not made for single target combat as such its damage is reduced so no aoe is not the answer to stealth.

Considering all balance changes will be coming from Korea and not the NA version...the only way a class will be nerfed is when a TOP TIER Player shows that they are OP.  

Until that happens you will just need to get better.

16 minutes ago, Zarec said:

Considering all balance changes will be coming from Korea and not the NA version...the only way a class will be nerfed is when a TOP TIER Player shows that they are OP.  

Until that happens you will just need to get better.

There is no reason for an NA release if we do no own the right to change the game so suit OUR country not someone else.

5 minutes ago, animekitty said:

There is no reason for an NA release if we do no own the right to change the game so suit OUR country not someone else.

We are getting KR's skill updates as they get them. They are not going to balance around our "needs" deal with it.

In a few weeks NCsoft will release a "Nerf" coupon, for $60-$70 this coupon will place a counter on a particular class, when said class receives 1000 tickets a nerf will be applied to the class for the entire region. Show how you feel about class imbalances and strike down the classes you cannot compete well against !

I play open world pvp not the crappy 1v1 arena  - First wrong is here

Invisibly that you cant counter, last a ridiculously long time and a flash bang blind that you also cant counter - Second one, you CAN counter invisibility go play an Assassin and see for yourself, i don't think 6 seconds is a "ridiculously" long time. you can Q/E or any other form of i-frame the flashbang if you know/feel when it's coming.

Na ill complain I like open world pvp so they can balance it to my liking - Really? i'm sure Korea will balance OWpvp for you and not the 1v1 arena where it's really at.

There is no reason for an NA release if we do no own the right to change the game so suit OUR country not someone else. - this .. :D

Just now, tehs said:

I play open world pvp not the crappy 1v1 arena  - First wrong is here

Invisibly that you cant counter, last a ridiculously long time and a flash bang blind that you also cant counter - Second one, you CAN counter invisibility go play an Assassin and see for yourself, i don't think 6 seconds is a "ridiculously" long time. you can Q/E or any other form of i-frame the flashbang if you know/feel when it's coming.

Na ill complain I like open world pvp so they can balance it to my liking - Really? i'm sure Korea will balance OWpvp for you and not the 1v1 arena where it's really at.

There is no reason for an NA release if we do no own the right to change the game so suit OUR country not someone else. - this .. :D

You can get all the way across a map in 6 seconds, ya that is a long time.

2 hours ago, animekitty said:

I play open world pvp not the crappy 1v1 arena and from what I've seen assassins are way to strong in pvp. Invisibly that you cant counter, last a ridiculously long time and a flash bang blind that you also cant counter. People say the counter to flash bang is look away but if you look away that means you aren't hitting them so they don't need to use it. They also say the counter to invisibility is you can somewhat see them but in open world pvp there are to many things going on and to many directions they can run to so no you really cant see it. One more thing I'm unsure of but they may be able to go invisible wait until combat ends and then take off there outfit if they are losing.

They aren't 100% invisible. They are either circling, behind you, or on the side. Try looking at the sky for a black figure.

Archived